New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
MXroute.io - SMTP Relay / Outbound SPAM Filtering (Special annual offers inside!)
We'd like you to look at this list and ask yourself which of these items have recently frustrated you and taken up time that could have been better spent elsewhere:
- IP blacklisting due to compromised hosting account/app.
- Waking up to deal with said compromised account/app before every other customer starts complaining.
- Unnecessary rejection from AT&T, Verizon, Yahoo, Hotmail, someone important who just doesn't like you and doesn't care if you or your customers like it.
- Rate limited by Google. You know that one customer with a catchall forwarder that causes everyone else to not be able to email their blog subscribers? Yeah, we all know that guy.
- "My email lands in spam folders and I think it's your fault" said at least one customer every day, like you can control what Google wants to receive?
How about this for an answer:
- All outbound email heavily filtered.
- Compromised accounts sending spam no longer impact neighbors.
- IP reputation is never a phrase you speak again
- If an email is rejected due to blacklisted IP, it is sent again from another IP, never bouncing to the sender
- Alerts sent to email and/or webhooks (slack notifications, anyone?) for email trends (spam, rejected content, rate limited senders, etc)
- cPanel/Plesk plugin to immediately configure your servers to use this
- This beautiful panel to see your stats: https://files.mxcloud.io/marketing/mxio_panel.png
- This extremely useful UI for searching mail logs: https://files.mxcloud.io/marketing/mxio_logsearch.png
- Easily grant individual senders access to their own logs: https://files.mxcloud.io/marketing/mxio_insights.png
10.000 Emails per month
Overage: 0,70€ per 1000 emails
SMTP Relay Access
MailChannels Cloud Access
Special annual offers at https://mxroute.io/LET.html
LET5K - 20
LET2K - 5
More plans available at https://mxroute.io
Nah. Qualcomm Shitdragon Inside (tm)
No intel inside... Only AMD. :P
I'm sold baby. Kappa
Are you? Still have some stock! :-)
Bought the relay service months ago, and was thinking if it is possible, that once the email arrived at MailChannel, the next two second should be right at the customer's mailbox...?
MailChannels filters/analyzes all emails so there may be some delay. As per my experience it does arrive in 5 seconds max, however I have seen it take longer. If you are experiencing any issues feel free to open a ticket and I will make sure to get it all sorted for you :-)
Any chance of a DirectAdmin Plugin?
Not for now. MailChannels develop these plugins themselves, though it simply activates the relay in your MTA. It takes you a few minutes to get it integrated in your MTA.