Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for simple mail solution (forwarding email)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for simple mail solution (forwarding email)

Hi,

My domain is: domain.com
My main email address is: [email protected]

I want to use [email protected] , xyz@domain, ...(and all temporary address end with @domain.com) to receive emails then forward all to [email protected].

Is mxroute.com suite my need?

Thanks!

Comments

• No

• emghemgh Member

A normal cPanel web hosting account does have a catch all feature.

• sonic said: Is mxroute.com suite my need?

You can do use catchall feature of cPanel with mxroute

• sonicsonic Veteran

@emgh said:

I tried with Site5 hosting, when i send email to temporary email address end with @domain.com, Gmail says "Address not found
    Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail."

• DroidDroid Member

MXroute is able to do this, although using Mailgun this can be done for free.

• @sonic said:

@emgh said:

I tried with Site5 hosting, when i send email to temporary email address end with @domain.com, Gmail says "Address not found
    Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail."

Can you trying create aliases for same mail box?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

This would be a catchall. Usually cPanel seller can support it. We have no issue with this on our budget shared hosting plans in Los Angeles.