Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

serwerydedykowane.pl - special offer - 2x Intel Xeon L5640 @ 2.27GHz + IPMI
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

serwerydedykowane.pl - special offer - 2x Intel Xeon L5640 @ 2.27GHz + IPMI

2x Intel Xeon L5640 @ 2.27GHz

12 cores / 24 threads

64 GB RAM

2x 250 GB SSD

500 Mbit Network

IPMI

HW RAID

64 EUR

MONTHLY / NETTO

https://serwerydedykowane.pl/en/special-offer/

Comments

• levnodelevnode Member
    edited March 2018

I have just received this email. It's not much attractive this time.

Honestly, I have 3 servers running with them. Uptime is fine, network is quite good.

P/s: They have affiliate program which give 25% discount for referee and referrer.

Thanked by 2mtsbatalha WHT
  • lurchlurch Member

Got the email but didn't bite, already got 2 with them, if the price was a bit lower and bigger disks I might have gone for it

• KssenroKssenro Member
    edited March 2018

Additional 25% discount with my coupon code: B1F7-81F6-BA87 (mod edit: this is an affiliate code, but it should still give you the discount nonetheless)

Your happiness is my happiness :)

• mkshmksh Member

@levnode, @Kssenro 25% recurring?

• mksh said: 25% recurring?

"The discount applies to the first billing cycle."

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Kssenro said:
    Additional 25% discount with my coupon code: B1F7-81F6-BA87

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited March 2018

@Kssenro said:
    Additional 25% discount with my coupon code: B1F7-81F6-BA87 (mod edit: this is an affiliate code, but it should still give you the discount nonetheless)

So you signed up to only post about Serwerydedykowane and your crappy affiliate link?

• jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited March 2018

@doghouch said:

@Kssenro said:

So you signed up to only post about Serwerydedykowane and your crappy affiliate link?

Naw, he wants to see us happy, that's all he wants :)

Thanked by 2Aidan MasonR
  • mksh said: 25% recurring?

No, first billing cycle for both referrer and referee. I remember their ~$10 i7-4790k so much.

• not a deal at all, I know people have great experiences with them, but remember they dont have a ticketing system, its basically a chat window, which is offline after business hours. Also they have a history of wiping of servers without getting consent from users. The control panel is severely lacking and doesn't allow for any portioning/raid configuration. Any changes they ask you to pay 100 pln. No refund once the server is provisioned, even though the website says 7 days refunds. Peering is meh.

• mkshmksh Member

@levnode said:

mksh said: 25% recurring?

No, first billing cycle for both referrer and referee. I remember their ~$10 i7-4790k so much.

Pretty nice payout. As far as 25% off first month is concerned i can't really say i care all that much. Might still be nice for yearly payment though if someone is into that sort of thing.