Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheapest mass mailing provider?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheapest mass mailing provider?

I need cheapest mass mailing provider who have basic things setup like multiple IPs and reasonable email panel with Stats available.
It is possible for me to upload email ids from my end. If provider can provide then even better. If India based then even more better :)

Any suggestions?

Note: not interested in useless service like someone setup phplist on single ip. That I can do myself but I need a little bit more mass mailing friendly setup.

Comments

• GunterGunter Member
    edited September 2013

How's about just forking over the cash for a Sendgrid or Aweber instead of being getting an IP black listed for unsolicited spam and abuse.

• @darknyan said:
    How's about just forking over the cash for a Sendgrid or Aweber instead of being getting an IP black listed for unsolicited spam and abusing VPS?

I did not ask VPS service provider. I asked for provider who can offer mass mailing as a service. Please read my post again.

• GunterGunter Member
    edited September 2013

@qtriangle said:
    I did not ask VPS service provider. I asked for provider who can offer mass mailing as a service. Please read my post again.

I'm sure you did.

You asked for a mailing provider to send spam. I would go for Send grid and AWeber.

I'm sorry if I caused any confusion.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Mandrill. Free for up to 12 k. Most small businesses which do not afford to pay much for mail, can do with that.

• @Maounique said:
    Mandrill. Free for up to 12 k. Most small businesses which do not afford to pay much for mail, can do with that.

It looks good. However it is email relaying service. Do I need to setup phplist etc and provide the SMTP credentials of Mandrill there? I mean I would need another server also if I plan to use Mandrill?

You can send from home. You do not need a vps for that.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

is it to be used for spaming or fraud

else why would anybody require a multiple IP

• @Maounique said:
    You can send from home. You do not need a vps for that.

@agentmishra said:
    is it to be used for spaming or fraud

else why would anybody require a multiple IP

Both these posts tell that the poster does not know something called "email marketing".

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@qtriangle said:
    Both these posts tell that the poster does not know something called "email marketing".

so here is a guide to let us teach all about email marketing

Dear Guruji

i and for sure most others have been doing email marketing from our own servers, with the same ip we use.

may be what you need is an SMTP multiple relay...

• @agentmishra
    If you know what is SMTP multiple relay then why did you give a novice reply first time?
    Having multiple IPs for emailing does not necessarily mean spamming or fraud. In your first reply you yourself have not mentioned any third possibility (which is SMTP relay), and try to accuse of spam or fraud.
    BTW Nice to know about your deep knowledge on this topic. But I am not after that here, if it is not relevant to the question.

@qtriangle said:

I am not sure what you mean. You can send emails from home, if you have some site where you harvest emails on some VPS, generate them on some transaction or whatnot, then you can use that, same you can use your computer to send, just import the list.
    I was merely saying that for sending emails alone, you do not need a VPS, but if you already have one where you hold your business and send transactional emails from, then thats great. You would not need another VPS, my comment was that you can send from any computer, even your home computer and still go through mandrill.

• @Maounique
    Thanks. But I think you assumed I am looking for VPS for sending email, which I never said. I am quite ok to use online services. :)