Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosted BES server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosted BES server

Hi, I am searching for a hosted BES server for testing.
Can anyone offer this?
Thank you,

E.

Comments

• mkshmksh Member

BlackBerry Enterprise Server?

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2018

What are your requirement?

BES have different requirement that depends on number of device and integrations.
    Can vary from a little VPS to a Dual Xeon E5 with full SSD. Really depend on what you are testing with BES. Lotus Note for example is RAM hungry on BES servers.

For less than 1000 devices with low integrations: http://help.blackberry.com/en/bes12/12.4/installation-and-upgrade/ksa1400183736876.html

• @mksh Yes a hosted/managed (private) BlackBerry Enterprise Server.

• Hi @davidgestiondbi,

1000 devices is enough. Preferable, I am searching for a managed service..

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Europetrader said:
    managed service..

Budget?

• @clouvider, budget is available. I am searching for a good/reliable service anywhere in Europe. Prices per device up to 1000 devices.

• @Europetrader said:
    @clouvider, budget is available. I am searching for a good/reliable service anywhere in Europe. Prices per device up to 1000 devices.

This is not lowend. You should say the budget range for a project like this to get offers.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

I can do it for $180. Off course it’s by month, linux/windows basic management only, and no licenses included.

Don’t expect nothing low end. BES require knowledge and skills. If you are unable to manage a windows/linux OS, good luck with BES integration.