Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 12 servers with good pricing for markup. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 12 servers with good pricing for markup.

2»

Comments

• We can meet it may be if you say why you need the IP addresses ...

• You are being extremely arrogant, the hosts here are asking for justification, which you cannot supply, you are asking them to host you - they should be able to know what you will be doing, before they offer you a quote, not the other way around.

Justification is not hard to supply if what you are doing is legit, does not seem that way though.

• edited September 2013

Tired of dealing with curious people and debating...... if you have the price point we need for locations in US - please PM like the rest of the serious hosts have been doing. Thanks.

• SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited September 2013

@Jack said:
    Contact Volumedrive I am sure they can do it at a good price.

I am sure INIZ and SkylarM can too.

We're not interested in handing out large allocations to people that cannot justify them. A /24 is a huge allocation to request for such a low-spec server. I don't see any legitimate reason behind that.

@WorldwideServers said:
    Tired of dealing with curious people and debating...... if you have the price point we need for locations in US - please PM like the rest of the serious hosts have been doing. Thanks.

Any SERIOUS provider wouldn't blindly provide a /24. Providers inquiring as to the purpose of the large allocation are asking for legitimate reasons. If I give you a /24 without justification and then go to ARIN for a new IP block and they ask about it, what do you think they will say if I told them "I have no idea, the guy refused to say but hey it's money so I took it!"

• edited September 2013

@SkylarM said:
    Any SERIOUS provider wouldn't blindly provide a /24. Providers inquiring as to the purpose of the large allocation >are asking for legitimate reasons. If I give you a /24 without justification and then go to ARIN for a new IP block and >they ask about it, what do you think they will say if I told them "I have no idea, the guy refused to say but hey it's >money so I took it!"

I am asking for prices. Simple to understand. I dont have to justify anything to someone who has not provided a price first. I haven't got a single quote aside from those in PM. Just a bunch of questions from unqualified people trolling the thread - that have not provided a single quote. We are purchasing 100+ servers and about 12 servers a week.

• belinikbelinik Member
    edited September 2013

then why are you asking in let? with this volume there are tones of place to inquire.

• nunimnunim Member
    edited September 2013

You obviously can't provide actual justification for the IPs or you would have already. If you need that many IPs legitimately you would get them directly from ARIN. 100 servers with a /24 each is almost a /17 worth of IPs, good luck with that...

You keep posting the same thing over and over, obviously most people here aren't going to help you with this so you should be grateful if you get any offers via PM and stop antagonizing the community. Go post this thread on WHT and see how it turns out.

SPAM would be the obvious answer, but I'm guessing some sort of silly black hat SEO thus the need for different "Class C" IPs. Of course classful networks haven't been used for 20 years but that doesn't stop these idiots.

• BogdacutuuBogdacutuu Member
    edited September 2013

@WorldwideServers said: We are looking for multiple low-end servers with /24 across the US for our new worldwide hosting business.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

ok here i go

you ask for price

then for location

than for test ip

but you are not willing to answer

its like a newly pregnant lady not knowing who the father is and also dosent remember what was the LMP date, what she know is now her tummy is getting out.

any ways

i can give you /24 ipv4 and dual quad processors at $90.00

now seems like your curiosity is satisfied, go ahead ad do a price match, i will be the lowest priced.

and yes i will not answer your questions till you do not answer mine...

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@WorldwideServers said:
    I am asking for prices. Simple to understand. I dont have to justify anything to someone who has not provided a price first. I haven't got a single quote aside from those in PM. Just a bunch of questions from unqualified people trolling the thread - that have not provided a single quote. We are purchasing 100+ servers and about 12 servers a week.

hope you got the rate form me openly and a very straight-forward-genuine rate

let me see what you have to say now

• @agentmishra said:
    let me see what you have to say now

Probably something like "and SMTP is not blocked, right?"

• Who the hell is giving you a /24 for $50?

"We are currently purchasing Dual Core dedicated server for approx $45/m and /24 for $50 "

• @Jack said:
    Thats like $0.19/IP per month though... Some providers I have seen offering IPs at $0.25/IP so I'm sure 0.19 wouldn't be too much of a push.

It appears that one provider does that I found

https://www.ubiquityservers.com/dedicated-servers/order/overstock/3325

/24 = $50 :/

• And now research what Ubiquity is best known for.... starts with an S.

• nunimnunim Member
    edited September 2013

@William said:
    And now research what Ubiquity is best known for.... starts with an S.

Is it sales??? No wait...

• Why feed the trolls? New account asking for unreasonable ip allocation without justification.. Zzz

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited September 2013

@Grimmy2 said:
    It appears that one provider does that I found

>

Yes and we receive lot ddos attack from them... never received a reply to our abuse mail. Is clear that there are some place where provider "protected" abuses and shouldn't be promote

Is pretty clear that this user will need these server to do some abuses.

Just my opinion.

• Write to the upstreams and if it still does not stop call them, a 'lot' of work but if you stay annoying they will actually do something.