Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transfer a VPS(Germany KVM)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Transfer a VPS(Germany KVM)

VPS information:
http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/13007/2euro-kvm-in-germany

I ordered about 5 days ago,and now,i want to Transfer.
I already request remove [email protected]%.

And account have 0.32 euro now.
If you don't mind,i can give you user information,and then you can push VPS to your account.
Price:1.5 euro+paypal fees.

Comments

• Do you have 1024MB 2€ package?

• @trexos said:
    Do you have 1024MB 2€ package?

Only have 512MB package.

• You better ask the host if they allow their accounts to be transfered in the way you are saying. The safest way to do what you are wanting is to contact the host and make sure they are willing to transfer the account. If not, the person who buys from you can find their account terminated. Most hosts only allow transfers to existing customers to be sure they pass fraud detection. I would be sure before exchanging monies.

Cheers!

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    You better ask the host if they allow their accounts to be transfered in the way you are saying. The safest way to do what you are wanting is to contact the host and make sure they are willing to transfer the account. If not, the person who buys from you can find their account terminated. Most hosts only allow transfers to existing customers to be sure they pass fraud detection. I would be sure before exchanging monies.

Cheers!

They said allow push VPS.