Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FLASH SALE SYS] 30% off GAME-1 & GAME 2 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[FLASH SALE SYS] 30% off GAME-1 & GAME 2

2»

Comments

• ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep

@ninzo59 Please bring back the E5v2 SYS range. I personally don't mind if they are excluded from Flash Sales. The variety in hardware was great.

Sorry but that's not planned :/

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Wat

• @MikeA said:

Wat

Oh just figured you might be interested in the game dedis since most of your customer base uses them for ts3 and they're cheap

@AlexJones said:

@MikeA said:

Wat

Oh just figured you might be interested in the game dedis since most of your customer base uses them for ts3 and they're cheap

I don't use any SoYouStart servers for VPS, never will. No network firewall customization, no permanent mitigation, only a single SSD, 16 IP limit, out of stock more often, etc.

• @MikeA said:

@AlexJones said:

@MikeA said:

Wat

I don't use any SoYouStart servers for VPS, never will. No network firewall customization, no permanent mitigation, only a single SSD, 16 IP limit, out of stock more often, etc.

I know you're using ovh instead of sys but I didn't know they don't offer firewall rules. I thought sys just didn't have perm mitigation. Seems sys really wants people to use their game dedis for games and nothing else

@AlexJones said:
    Seems sys really wants people to use their game dedis for games and nothing else

Probably. I have a feeling they will be getting rid of, or putting out of stock permanently the GAME-3 which has 64GB RAM. Probably want to focus on selling the cheaper servers and selling the other hardware.

• can anyone run this and tell me if it's using the i915 as the default VGA?
    sudo lspci -v -s $(lspci | grep VGA | cut -d" " -f 1)

For whatever reason one of my machines is showing ASpeed Asus as the primary display and won't hardware transcode.

• Does the price remain the same for each renewal?

• ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2018

@ssamjh said:
    Does the price remain the same for each renewal?

Yes, it's recurrent. For life :).
    By the way, ending tomorrow, only GAME-2 BHS(CA) left, you shouldn't wait long :)

• BotoXBotoX Member

and I missed it...
    still paying 45€/mo for a 120GB 250MBps GAME-1

• Hello there, this discount is now over but we have some questions for you !
    For those who took advantage of this promotion on Game servers, we would like to know what are your real uses ? Could you give the details ? If you run games on this servers which ones are they ?
    Thanks in advance for your feedbacks

• BotoXBotoX Member

@Thibaut_C said:
    Hello there, this discount is now over but we have some questions for you !
    For those who took advantage of this promotion on Game servers, we would like to know what are your real uses ? Could you give the details ? If you run games on this servers which ones are they ?
    Thanks in advance for your feedbacks

I host servers for source games (CS:S, CS:GO) on mine.

• You can still get the GAME-2 in BHS @ discounted price here:

https://www.soyoustart.com/ca/en/order/soYouStart.xml?reference=1804game92