Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help in MPPE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need help in MPPE

My VPS looks like not MPPE.
Now,i want to use MPPE to Encryption VPN Connection,what should i do?

Comments

1. Identify a product that meets your requirements
    2. Learn how it works
    3. Implement it
  • @nikc said:
    1. Identify a product that meets your requirements
    2. Learn how it works
    3. Implement it

R U kidding me?
    lol.

• nikcnikc Member
    edited September 2013

Did you check that your VPS (product) meets your requirements (MPPE) before you bought it ?

• @nikc said:
    Did you check that your VPS (product) meets your requirements (MPPE) before you bought it ?

I didn't.I found that just now.

• Maybe use OpenVPN? It's better.

• @rds100 said:
    Maybe use OpenVPN? It's better.

My ISP not allowed me to do that.

• blackblack Member
    edited September 2013

@junjiang said:
    My ISP not allowed me to do that.

Have you tried running it on port 443? Usually most firewalls allows binary traffic on that port because of SSL.

• Just switching to Port 443 with OpenVPN in China might not be successful as they run DPI on their firewall. And OpenVPn traffic is different to normal SSL/TLS-traffic. What you want to use here is sTunnel, which hides the OpenVPN handshake within a normal SSL-layer and DPI therefore fails to detect OpenVPN-handshakes.

• On the other hand pptp is very easy to detect or block. Maybe that's why they are allowing it - because they can detect it and then decrypt / snoop it easily.

• @ska said:
    Just switching to Port 443 with OpenVPN in China might not be successful as they run DPI on their firewall. And OpenVPn traffic is different to normal SSL/TLS-traffic. What you want to use here is sTunnel, which hides the OpenVPN handshake within a normal SSL-layer and DPI therefore fails to detect OpenVPN-handshakes.

Err yeah, what this guy said.

• @ska So, any tutorials on how to setup sTunnel ?