Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need cheap VPS in US, UK, Germany, and other locations.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need cheap VPS in US, UK, Germany, and other locations.

johnteaserjohnteaser Member
edited March 2018 in Providers

Hello,
Is there any other vps service which have servers in US, Europe, and other locations like India?

My budget is $5. Linode and DigitalOcean's $5 plan is enough for my need but the only problem is bandwidth. 1TB /month is too low for my need. Hetzner's 2.49euros plan is also good but it's only available in Germany. Kimsufi is also good but their bandwidth 100 Mbps limit is very low.

My needs are:

1. 1GB ram
  2. 2TB bandwidth / month
  3. 15GB SSD
  4. No cap on bandwidth/second or high enough like 100MB/s+

Comments

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

We provide 20GB SSD Disk, 1TB Bandwidth, 1GB RAM - KVM at $4/mo (Under your budget) + Free Blesta billing software - https://dewlance.com/cheap-xenpv-vps

2 CPU Cores

I recommended KVM or Xen because of resource like RAM/Disk is dedicated.

• Thanks, but the link you provided only has servers in United States:

Server Location: Chicago, Orlando Florida, Phoenix Arizona and Las Vegas

And bandwidth is also 1TB. I need around 2TB bandwidth and serves in multiple locations like UK, Germany.

• That'd be arubacloud then.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

If HDD is possible for you then KVM Poland VPS are available, https://www.obhost.net/po-linux-vps.php

• Yes Hetzner Cloud is almost perfect for my needs. The only issue is they have servers only in Germany.

• lemonlemon Member
    edited March 2018

For germany: https://www.netcup.eu/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=2005

kvm - 1core, 2gb ram, 20gb ssd, 40TB Traffic @1gbit (shared i guess)
    2.69€ per month

• WSSWSS Member

@johnteaser said:

Yes Hetzner Cloud is almost perfect for my needs. The only issue is they have servers only in Germany.

Yes, I saw you mention that. Why won't they work for your needs in Germany, though?

• pikepike Veteran

@johnteaser said:
    Yes Hetzner Cloud is almost perfect for my needs. The only issue is they have servers only in Germany.

Yeah, looking forward to see them offering Finland too.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • @WSS said:

@johnteaser said:

Yes, I saw you mention that. Why won't they work for your needs in Germany, though?

Because I need server in multiple locations including Germany. Because my application requires very fast latency to users. I can't use CDN in it because it's not a website.

• WSSWSS Member

@johnteaser said:

@WSS said:

@johnteaser said:

Because I need server in multiple locations including Germany. Because my application requires very fast latency to users. I can't use CDN in it because it's not a website.

So, you're implying that just because it's all under the same moniker, it'll have better peering? All you need to do is ensure they have the same transits (and they're not Cogent).

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

We're slighty above your range, but we have all your locations - https://www.photonvps.com/linux.html

• FalzoFalzo Member

@UltraVPS has different locations like US, UK, NL, DE. the UltraSDD-30 offer is within your budget, they deduct german VAT for non-europe customers. also 2TB BW (and even more RAM and disk than requested)
    https://www.ultravps.eu/en/?pdid=OB595E46555DO6331C64 (ref)

Thanked by 2UltraVPS johnteaser
  • EHRAEHRA Member
    edited March 2018

US= ultravps.eu (KVM)

UK= inceptionhosting.com (OpenVZ), ultravps.eu (KVM)

Germany = ultravps.eu (KVM), Hetzner (KVM), Netcup (KVM)

Other locations= Vultr, Digital Ocean, Linode

Thanked by 2UltraVPS johnteaser
  • Shot2Shot2 Member

Aruba?

• @Falzo said:
    @UltraVPS has different locations like US, UK, NL, DE. the UltraSDD-30 offer is within your budget, they deduct german VAT for non-europe customers. also 2TB BW (and even more RAM and disk than requested)
    https://www.ultravps.eu/en/?pdid=OB595E46555DO6331C64 (ref)

Thanks I will look into it.

@EHRA said:
    US= ultravps.eu (KVM)

Have you used UltraVPS.eu yourself? What is your opinion?

• @WSS said:

@johnteaser said:

@WSS said:

@johnteaser said:

So, you're implying that just because it's all under the same moniker, it'll have better peering? All you need to do is ensure they have the same transits (and they're not Cogent).

No I don't mean to use same provider. I highly prefer it because it would be easier for me to manage billings and api. If there is no suitable choice then I need to go for multiple providers in multiple locations.

• EHRAEHRA Member

@johnteaser said:

@EHRA said:
    US= ultravps.eu (KVM)

I am using ultravps.eu for a personal site located in USA. Recently my VPS had a connection problem in Dallas and I had to restart it to get back up and running. The support staff is friendly and willing to help. ultravps.eu is a very reliable server from Germany, there are good reviews for them in Germany and the Netherlands location. I am analyzing their performance in the US and plan to do a detailed analysis after a year with them. At the moment I admit that the recent problem I encountered in Dallas (Data Center psychz) left me a bit worried about the quality of services in the US location.

Thanked by 1johnteaser
  • WSSWSS Member

@johnteaser said:

@WSS said:

@johnteaser said:

@WSS said:

@johnteaser said:

No I don't mean to use same provider. I highly prefer it because it would be easier for me to manage billings and api. If there is no suitable choice then I need to go for multiple providers in multiple locations.

Oh. Lazy. I get it.

• @WSS said:

@johnteaser said:

@WSS said:

@johnteaser said:

@WSS said:

@johnteaser said:

Oh. Lazy. I get it.

:/ Thanks.

• @EHRA said:

@johnteaser said:

@EHRA said:
    US= ultravps.eu (KVM)

I am using ultravps.eu for a personal site located in USA. Recently my VPS had a connection problem in Dallas and I had to restart it to get back up and running. The support staff is friendly and willing to help. ultravps.eu is a very reliable server from Germany, there are good reviews for them in Germany and the Netherlands location. I am analyzing their performance in the US and plan to do a detailed analysis after a year with them. At the moment I admit that the recent problem I encountered in Dallas (Data Center psychz) left me a bit worried about the quality of services in the US location.

Thanks for your analyses.