Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Special offers in March, new London Cloud location now available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Special offers in March, new London Cloud location now available

UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider
edited March 2018 in Offers

UltraVPS.eu is a brand of Bradler & Krantz GmbH Co. KG. Since 1999 we offer high quality hosting services to our customers and are amongst the most established providers in Europe. With our product series UltraVPS.eu we offer powerful and reliable virtual servers for low prices.

We are excited to announce our new London Cloud location, hosted in the Virtus London1 data center and powered by Clouvider's premium network.

To celebrate our new location we offer the following special deal:

Cloud Special-2

• 2 GB RAM
  • 2 CPU cores
  • 50 GB redundant SSD storage (ZFS based)
  • 1 TB Monthly Transfer (in+out)
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • 10 IPv6 addresses (from your own /64 IPv6 subnet)
  • Contract term: 12 months
  • Available in Amsterdam (Netherlands), Duesseldorf (Germany), Dallas (USA), London (UK), Los Angeles (USA)

40 EUR per year incl. VAT (~ 41.70 USD excl. VAT)

[ORDER]

Other special deals available in March:

Storage Special

• 1 GB RAM
  • 1 CPU core
  • 750 GB redundant data storage (ZFS based)
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • 5 TB monthly transfer (in+out)
  • Available in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

48 EUR per year incl. VAT (~ 50 USD excl. VAT)

[ORDER]

LowEndServer-1

• KVM virtualization
  • 256 MB RAM
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 10 GB RAID-10 SATA Storage
  • 500 GB Monthly Transfer
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • Available in Düsseldorf (Germany)

12 EUR incl. VAT per year (~ 12.50 USD excl. VAT)

[ORDER]

LowEndServer-2

• KVM virtualization
  • 384 MB RAM
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 10 GB RAID-10 SATA Storage
  • 500 GB Monthly Transfer
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • Available in Düsseldorf (Germany)

18 EUR incl. VAT per year (~ 18.75 USD excl. VAT)

[ORDER]

Special offers can't be combined with affiliate codes.

[Further information]

Looking glasses

Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected].

Comments

• What's the minimum CPU type/platform in London?

• UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

vimalware said: What's the minimum CPU type/platform in London?

We use E5-2680v2 CPUs in London.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • I think there's a typo in this (offer) page - Cloud Special 2 lists as 2 CPUs as linked via your home page while here it only shows as 1 CPU. Could you fix it while you still can?

Also, why no Cloud Special 1 (the 1GB RAM + 1CPU variant) this time? It'll be nice if you can offer that too - I'm sure there'll be takers.

Also, do you support/enable CPU pass through for these? Alternatively is there a list of cpu flags (or /proc/cpuinfo) that you can provide?

edited March 2018

nullnothere said: I think there's a typo in this (offer) page - Cloud Special 2 lists as 2 CPUs as linked via your home page while here it only shows as 1 CPU. Could you fix it while you still can?

Thanks for letting me know. I've fixed it.

nullnothere said: Also, do you support/enable CPU pass through for these? Alternatively is there a list of cpu flags (or /proc/cpuinfo) that you can provide?

# cat /proc/cpuinfo processor : 0 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 6 model : 62 model name : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v2 @ 2.80GHz stepping : 4 cpu MHz : 2800.167 cache size : 4096 KB physical id : 0 siblings : 1 core id : 0 cpu cores : 1 apicid : 0 initial apicid : 0 fpu : yes fpu_exception : yes cpuid level : 13 wp : yes flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss syscall nx pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc nopl pni ssse3 cx16 sse4_1 sse4_2 x2apic popcnt aes hypervisor lahf_lm bogomips : 5600.33 clflush size : 64 cache_alignment : 64 address sizes : 40 bits physical, 48 bits virtual power management:

• @UltraVPS Looking forward to a 2TB storage offer in London! ;-)

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited March 2018

uh great decision with london. not for my wallet though.

I don't need another VM. already tempted to buy an LA one after the 2GB offer reappeared and now you're telling I need to buy a london one too? damn...

PS: signature adjusted --- vvvv :-P

• EHRAEHRA Member

What's the minimum CPU type/platform in Dallas?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Welp. There goes another one falling for @Clouvider's British charm ;)

Congrats on the new location, @UltraVPS! :)

EHRA said: What's the minimum CPU type/platform in Dallas?

We use E5-2670 CPUs in Dallas.

• Nice offer :D Will grab one!

Thanked by 1UltraVPS
  • too tempting to get, cloud special 2 and storage 1.

too bad too it's yearly only, do you have plan to offer these per quarterly?

sibaper said: do you have plan to offer these per quarterly?

I am sorry, we can't do that.

• EHRAEHRA Member

@UltraVPS, does the server in Dallas have a good uptime? Does it have good connectivity to South America?

EHRA said: does the server in Dallas have a good uptime?

We haven't had any issues so far.

EHRA said: Does it have good connectivity to South America?

I would recommend to use our looking glass to check if the connectivity is sufficient for you.

Thanked by 1EHRA
  • nobizzlenobizzle Member
    edited March 2018

@UltraVPS Hmm.. Any chance to get a very special, limited (just for me :DDD) version of the 2TB storage in london?

• EHRAEHRA Member

@ultravps, I did some testing with the IP Dallas and I was happy with the result, I got a minimum of 80ms and a maximum of 130ms when compared to my current location. Sorry for so many questions, but I have one last question: what is the CPU usage policy? I plan to host only one website, but it is important to know the features that are actually available.

Thank you in advance for all the clarifications.

nobizzle said: Hmm.. Any chance to get a very special, limited (just for me :DDD) version of the 2TB storage in london?

I am sorry, our storage VMs are currently available in Amsterdam only.

EHRA said: what is the CPU usage policy?

The CPU is shared, but you should be able to burst to 100% CPU almost all the time.

Thanked by 1EHRA
  • EHRAEHRA Member

@ultravps, thank you for all the clarifications, I have already hired (Cloud Special-2) and my website is already online in Dallas.

Thanked by 1UltraVPS
  • EHRAEHRA Member

@ultravps, soon on my first day I already have VPS offline for more than 5 hours (and still offline). One of my main concerns is with uptime and so I asked so many questions before hiring the service. What is your refund policy? Obviously I am dissatisfied with the service, problems in less than 24 hours after hiring.

• Premium abuse?

• EHRAEHRA Member

@ultravps, I had to restart the server for it to work again. What happened?

@JoeMerit said:
    Premium abuse?

I do not understand your statement. I only host a low traffic website in my VPS.

There are no know issues on our side. All nodes are up an running. The problem is probably on your side. However, you might cancel the VPS in our service portal and request a refund there.

• EHRAEHRA Member

@UltraVPS said:
    There are no know issues on our side. All nodes are up an running. The problem is probably on your side. However, you might cancel the VPS in our service portal and request a refund there.

I visualized the logs and no found nothing that might have caused the connectivity problem. Here is the proof that the vps went offline:

I want to be a customer of ultravps.eu because the staff is very helpful and always willing for help. I will observe the operation of vps in the next few days, in case the problem happens again I request the refund.

• cccatcccat Member

What's the CPU type/platform in LA?

cccat said: What's the CPU type/platform in LA?

E5-2670 for most servers.