Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tornado-hosting.com - Start selling vps's for cheap?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Tornado-hosting.com - Start selling vps's for cheap?

SilentHunterSilentHunter Member
edited September 2013 in Requests

We were just wondering what peoples thoughts where on starting to sell vps's in our company is it worth the hassle?

And would you want a vps from us we would be having cheap top quality stuff.

site: www.tornado-hosting.com
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tornadohosting
Regards
Tornado-hosting staff

Comments

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited September 2013

And would you want a vps from us

VPS market is so big with new and new offers on daily basis that until you have to offer something you won't get any positive answer on this and even then don't expect profit over night - if ever.
    Not to mention about removed offer substitute threads like this one... It's just advertising, isn't it? Even if you really decide to start with VPS hosting I am suggesting you to stay a bit around, check what this site is about, participate... and then start to market your product.

• And would you want a vps from us

Private WHOIS, no contact info on your "website", your Facebook about us page says "New York, NY" but the location on your Facebook posts says "near Sydney, New South Wales, Australia", and the domain was registered 2 weeks ago, no TOS or privacy policy on your site, no SSL on your site, spelling challenged site owner (see below), so the answer is no. :)

MNOA is doing a competetion on there stream group

Here's a link I love to post...use it and come back and ask your "would you like to use our service" question after you write a real business plan and setup an actual website (installing WHMCS doesn't really qualify as setting up a website): http://www.sba.gov/category/navigation-structure/starting-managing-business/starting-business/writing-business-plan

• @DomainBop said:

First off we do have a tos.
    Second Our servers are hosted in new york I on the other hand live in sydney.

• @Spirit said:
    Not to mention about removed offer substitute threads like this one... It's just advertising, isn't it? Even if you really decide to start with VPS hosting I am suggesting you to stay a bit around, check what this site is about, participate... and then start to market your product.

>

This was not just to advertise we are considering selling vps plans as well we just wanted to know your opinions.

• Go for it, lets see what you can offer.

• @NateN34 said:
    Go for it, lets see what you can offer.

Thanks bro :)
    Ill try get it all set up by sunday night
    Thanks for the support