Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$641.44 USD Clouvider.co.uk Account Credits For Sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$641.44 USD Clouvider.co.uk Account Credits For Sale

ifykoifyko Member
edited February 2018 in General

Hi,

I have $641.44 USD credit balance in my Clouvider.co.uk account and I am willing to transfer it to any Clouvider.co.uk account (You must have an active service) for $600 only (PayPal).

Screenshot of credits: http://prntscr.com/iklfqt

Screenshot of ticket confirming i am able to transfer my account credits to any clouvider account with an active service: http://prntscr.com/iklo2s

Private message me if interested.

Thank you.

Comments

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Why can't you just get it refunded? Or was the credit accumulated from some sort of compensation?

• ifykoifyko Member
    edited February 2018

@randvegeta said:
    Why can't you just get it refunded? Or was the credit accumulated from some sort of compensation?

Account credits are non refundable. No compensation, all are my funds.

Thanks.

• So people would need to invest 600$+ USD upfront in Clouvider to get 20$ bonus cash. By all means Clouvider is an investment well made but don't you think your pricing needs to be a bit more appealing? I myself am not interested anyway. Just wanted to point this out. Good luck ;)

• Make it around $400 and someone might want to buy it.

Thanked by 2Ympker 6ixth
  • @Ympker said:
    So people would need to invest 600$+ USD upfront in Clouvider to get 20$ bonus cash. By all means Clouvider is an investment well made but don't you think your pricing needs to be a bit more appealing? I myself am not interested anyway. Just wanted to point this out. Good luck ;)

Thank you but minimum i can sell those funds for is $600 (Buyer will pay paypal fees).

• I think only providers who use Clouvider can think about it.

• jhjh Member
    edited February 2018

$620 isn't going to happen. I'll go $300 if Clouvider confirm it's all legit and convert it to GBP.

• sundaymousesundaymouse Member
    edited February 2018

@ifyko said:

minimum i can sell those funds for is $600

Buyer will pay paypal fees

Good luck, I suppose.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

lol, good luck.

• I'll join the bandwagon, zero chance in hell you are getting anywhere near $600.

I agree with @vovler

At 400, you may be able to sell.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2018

We’ll allow the transfer as an exception for this Customer to another Customer with an active service.

If account is in GBP we’ll convert by Google rate on the date of the transfer.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

ifyko said: Thank you but minimum i can sell those funds for is $600 (Buyer will pay paypal fees).

That's just silly. Paypal fees are what.. 4%? so $624? Not really a bargain. And not really a good idea for anyone to send as a personal "family and friends" deal. 0 protection.

You're basically only offering a 3-4% discount on the account credit, which is really not so attractive. If someone has $1,000s in expenses every month, then maybe they would buy it as a discount is a discount. But for most people, especially on LET, it would represent about a years worth of hosting, so a 4% saving over a year is not so attractive.

$400-$450 tops! Even then.... doubt many people will bite.

• $300 is the price you'll end up getting when it's all said and done likely.

Thanked by 3jh default Gods
  • ifykoifyko Member
    edited February 2018

@randvegeta said:

ifyko said: Thank you but minimum i can sell those funds for is $600 (Buyer will pay paypal fees).

That's just silly. Paypal fees are what.. 4%? so $624? Not really a bargain. And not really a good idea for anyone to send as a personal "family and friends" deal. 0 protection.

You're basically only offering a 3-4% discount on the account credit, which is really not so attractive. If someone has $1,000s in expenses every month, then maybe they would buy it as a discount is a discount. But for most people, especially on LET, it would represent about a years worth of hosting, so a 4% saving over a year is not so attractive.

$400-$450 tops! Even then.... doubt many people will bite.

Thank you, okay buyer will not pay paypal fees. I think this is fair enough.

I hope this credit doesn't have an expiry date? Some do.

• @deank said:
    I hope this credit doesn't have an expiry date? Some do.

No expiry date.

• If it was $350 then I'd be interested.

For $600 I'd rather not.

• Maybe you can split it into chunks and sell them off individually or something if Clouvider agrees?

• jhjh Member

$400 inc fees, final offer. My offer is good for 12 hours.

• @nulldev said:
    Maybe you can split it into chunks and sell them off individually or something if Clouvider agrees?

Yes, i can do this.

Thanks.

• @ifyko, just take jh offer and sleep.

• Your screenshot says you opened 29 tickets, will it be a smooth transaction? :)

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • @ehab said:
    @ifyko, just take jh offer and sleep.

Thank you, already received an offer >$513.

Still waiting for better.

Thanks.

• @ricardo said:
    Your screenshot says you opened 29 tickets, will it be a smooth transaction? :)

Lol, yes. I love to disturb Dominik alot, he's really a nice guy.

• $513 not bad at all .... who is the provider i wonder? anyway good luck.

Thanked by 3ifyko Falzo default

O, I see where this is going. I love mysterious bidders.

• @deank said:
    O, I see where this is going. I love mysterious bidders.

haha, also mysterious bidders usually drop their offer by another 10% if called out in public ;-)

Thanked by 2Aluminat coreflux
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

This is why credits as a whole scares me

This discussion has been closed.