Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Annual Plan Tag - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Annual Plan Tag

2»

Comments

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited February 2012

No. But we can expand idea and criteria how to earn this tag. First step would be to join 4chan-like #frantech IRC community to join forces with sock puppets army to diss other misfortuned new hosts which skip this step. How does this suggestion look to you?
    Naturally "approved by Aldryic & Francisco" tag would also include immunity from sock puppers troll attacks (including both headmasters) at lowendbox and lowendtalk. Would this work? I know it's not perfect idea and I am sure that smart guys here can expand it better.

Idea come from equalizing starting position of new companies and all their hiccups with starting position of old now renowned lowendbox companies with their past hiccups which didn't have all this pro troll machinery on their head.

• Don't forget that in order to be eligible for our endorsement, a weekly "protection fee" of 151 proof Rum and Ridgemont 1792 must be delivered to Anthony and myself.

I do like how we've been upgraded from "assholes" to "pro trolls", though. <3

Thanked by 1Heinz
  • Were do I pick up my badge?

Thanked by 1Heinz
  • HeinzHeinz Member
    edited February 2012

I consider myself lucky :) Despite crappy frantech beginnings this company didn't have on it's neck later "Aldryic & Francisco" diss machinery team and without that made a impressive development. Without that and of course with your hard work I and many others in those days enjoy in great BuyVM product.
    I see "approved by Aldryic & Francisco" tag as must to protect new companies to be killed before they have chance to grow.

• @Aldryic said: upgraded from "assholes" to "pro trolls"

Aldryic you asshole!

• If I said this in past I take it back. His presence bring colourness to those pages. I see it now! :(

• @Heinz - http://esl.fis.edu/learners/advice/syntax.htm

Sorry mec, but when you express a thought with more than a couple of sentences I have hell trying to make sense of it.

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited February 2012

It's okay @Aldryic, it's really okay. So what you're saying about "approved by Aldryic & Francisco" tag? It doesn't sound that horrible and we saw worse suggestions ah?

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited February 2012

I think it's fairly drôle, to be honest. I mean, it's obvious that you still have some kind of bias against us, but at least you put a pretty good effort into trying!

• @Heinz I see I took what you said out of context, nothing against the buyvm crew... just the fanboy stuff can get out of hand sometimes :) right @Aldryic ?

• You are not incorrect, sir :P

• Aside from @Aldryic and @Francisco, who is the biggest BuyVM fanboy? @dclardy or someone else? Tell me your who you think likes them the most.

• Andrew Moore of 123Systems, obviously.

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • Andrew Moore of 123Systems, obviously.

haha, lovely.

• @Naruto read my sig and you will see who I'm using services from.

I have 7 or 8 with BuyVM, two with Hostigation, and 1 with Secure Dragon. Don't be jealous of me.

• @Naruto said: who is the biggest BuyVM fanboy?

@Heinz