Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS to use for learning purpose and testing - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS to use for learning purpose and testing

2»

Comments

• @DhruboHost said:
    Make this post pinned so new comers can read it and and they will know how a simple thread can be a bull shit made by asshole members and MODs! have a good day

Maybe you should just re-read your own posts, and keep in mind that your name implies that you're a host yourself.

As such a host, you should at least either have money to buy some vpsses, some spare resources on some nodes, or (in case you are reselling) the knowledge to find a few cheap vpsses.

If you have none of the above, feel free to open such a thread, but expect that, given your name, you'll have to be VERY upfront about your own reselling of vpsses or you'll get shit on like this.

• @Amitz said:
    As said. Logout button is on the top right. Enjoy your life.

thank you for your life saving sugg.

• DhruboHostDhruboHost Member
    edited February 2018

@teamacc said:

@DhruboHost said:
    Make this post pinned so new comers can read it and and they will know how a simple thread can be a bull shit made by asshole members and MODs! have a good day

Maybe you should just re-read your own posts, and keep in mind that your name implies that you're a host yourself.

As such a host, you should at least either have money to buy some vpsses, some spare resources on some nodes, or (in case you are reselling) the knowledge to find a few cheap vpsses.

If you have none of the above, feel free to open such a thread, but expect that, given your name, you'll have to be VERY upfront about your own reselling of vpsses or you'll get shit on like this.

i just don't need any explanation now, no one said that earlier and you are providing your damn knowledge now! i dont know anything and i have a host! any problem? i simply asked for a help if anyone know that they just can mention some name and if you dont know or, just dont want to waste time you can avoid the post. but without doing these they are taking about that im a host, or, use yours etc bla bla. does that make any sense?

• DhruboHost said: thank you for your life saving sugg.

If you would just listen to your life saver...

• @DhruboHost said:
    I need some unmanaged VPS's for learning purpose (mostly for students use). From where i can get them at cheap price and average quality VPS. obviously month to month pricing. any recommendation will be appreciated.

If you're a U.S. student you can get the GitHub starter pack which comes with like $60 on digitalocean

• get the DO or vultr credit.
    good to go.

• I'm not sure why people get mad at him. I'm selling domains, and I'm also buying domains. What's wrong if you're a VPS reseller, and you want to buy some VPS?

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@DhruboHost said:
    I need some unmanaged VPS's for learning purpose (mostly for students use). From where i can get them at cheap price and average quality VPS. obviously month to month pricing. any recommendation will be appreciated.

I can offer NAT VPS (Shared IPv4, Native IPv6) starting at $2/year.
    I would be happy to provide an option for monthly payment with a bulk purchase.

• @comXyz said:
    I'm not sure why people get mad at him. I'm selling domains, and I'm also buying domains. What's wrong if you're a VPS reseller, and you want to buy some VPS?

It's shady. It sounds like he wants people to give him cheap resources under a false pretense of "students" using it. When in reality he just wants to resell it. More than likely though he wants to train cheap support staff that can handle the managed vps resell he is offering

Also we are a technical bunch here and it probably rubs a lot of folks here wrong that someone can re sell VPS or dedicated servers and obviously not have the knowledge to do it himself.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @DhruboHost said:

@deank said:
    And ... the guy has "host" in his username.

So it begins for another future CEO.

i just flagged your cheap comment. that's enough!

@davidgestiondbi said:
    You can take a look to DeepNet Solutions.

If you require a large number of VPS, our staff is always ready to discuss with you of a customer offer.

Thanks, i will look into.

Cheap is what makes LET GOOD.

• @comXyz said:
    I'm not sure why people get mad at him. I'm selling domains, and I'm also buying domains. What's wrong if you're a VPS reseller, and you want to buy some VPS?

Who mad ? Nobody mad at him. We are having fun. Why would anybody want to mad at him ? It's not like he scam or something.

A Host coming forward as student ? Now that's funny.

• Xeonbd's own DC will give you great latency and speed as it's bdix connected. They have 400bdt/5usd plans. But their disk/cpu is crap. Still good for personal usage. I'd say get something from digitalocean Singapore if it's 60~80ms

PS If you have 'host' in your name and asking for vps suggestion for 'learning purposes' people are going to be critical.