Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EU Shared Hosting similar to BuyShared?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EU Shared Hosting similar to BuyShared?

stefemanstefeman Member
edited February 2018 in General

In terms of price and/or quality are there any shared hosting that you would recommend for a wordpress site? The cheaper is better of course, but if the quality is too low, then its not worth it.

BuyShared is still number 1 choice, but it would be great to have alternatives as I barely know any other reputable shared hosting provider at lowend market. Must have cPanel and has above average bandwidth, so 1 TB or unlimited fair usage would be nice for a peace of mind.

Thank you for the answers in advance.

Comments

• ModeratusModeratus Member
    edited March 2018

--mod edit.

• lionlion Member
    edited February 2018

@Moderatus said:
    Hi, premium hosting from dicks is realy good for wordpress, and they also have optimized wordpress hosting.

Hahahahahh

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited February 2018

@Moderatus said:
    Hi, premium hosting from dicks is realy good for wordpress, and they also have optimized wordpress hosting.

Is this a meme or a serious host? xDD

• as i know it is serious...cant find any complaint or bad review

• @Moderatus said:
    as i know it is serious...cant find any complaint or bad review

Any reason you chose the username of the company running that website (footer: "Moderatus co...All rights reserved") other than most likely you running that site?

• Yes, i work there and its my job to promote...why not?

• Well 1gb disk + dedicated ip for $5 year am not sure someone can do it.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited March 2018

Because you're a spammer and companynamehere is a spammer.

--mod edit.

• Someone ask for Eu shared hosting, and i reccomend company who i know its good....am i not alowed to do that?
    Then i'm sorry, i didnt know.

• edited February 2018

@Moderatus said:
    Yes, i work there and its my job to promote...why not?

Given your initial response to this thread:

realy good for wordpress, and they also have optimized wordpress hosting.

You make it seem as if you are recommending based on experience, as opposed to recommending as it your job - you should be using first person if you're promoting on behalf of the company so you don't mislead potential customers into thinking you are a satisfied customer rather than an employee.

Generally, the community on here doesn't like the thing you're doing - it'd be best to get a provider tag before attempting to sell on here.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

We Have Some LET offers ( Netherlands / UK / Germany ) Here ( $4 / Year )

• @XiNiX said:
    We Have Some LET offers ( Netherlands / UK / Germany ) Here ( $4 / Year )

If you can include dedicated ip am ordering in all locations.

• I was a happy direct admin user until last week. I was thinking also a change from my current reseller hosting provider to whom I was paying 240 Euros per year (for 9 years). I also have three cPanel resellers accounts from three LET providers here. But they are idling as we usually do with our purchases.
    Until last week, when I have installed VestaCP in one VPS to give it a try. And I recommend you the same!

• versio.eu

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

We provide $9 Year Hosting in Spain (ES - Europe). You can use coupon code to get it at $5 for first year.

https://dewlance.com/sharedhosting

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

WebSound had a promotion here recently. @WSCallum

• @FHR said:
    WebSound had a promotion here recently. @WSCallum

Thanks for the mention, latest offer is here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/135379/uk-ssd-web-reseller-hosting-from-6-year#latest

Don't think we'll meet his bandwidth requirements but we do offer additional bandwidth at £1/TB per month.