Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for shared hosting offer from trusted company
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Thanks

Comments

• Will unlimited hosting work for you or yoou are looking something limited?

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited February 2018

@MisterHost_NET are you kidding or what? Is your hosting "unlimited?"
    Darn, I remember when I hosted some simple site with you, this was so big pain in my neck because of a lot of lies around everywhere and a lot of restrictions, like:

• DDoS protection -> none, there is no DDoS protection, there is just only default OVH L4 DDoS protection
    • unlimited resources (HDD I mean) with very strictly limited I/O
    • space/domains unlimited - but totally limited OPENED PORTS, and all clients like inside some kind of sandbox isolated outside the world with closed everything, except 80/443 port only. That means you can't even attach and use 3rd party mail provider, or connect to a foreign host, etc. You can just upload simple html5 based website, and be retardly happy with it.
    • you blocked everything what possible to block, I was not even able to connect to a MySQL server hosted at my server. And do you know what support answered to me? They limited MYSQL port just because of IO abuse. Is it joke? IO abuse where? On foreign host? From who? From me where it is already locked out the box after purchase?
    • Full of trash plugins which added my email to different spam bases, and I'm receiving tons of bulk crap every week because of these "SEO enchantments" which in cPanel bound to the email address, and when you pressing a button, you create an account with these spammers automatically. Nice feature btw, do nothing, but getting the real email which suggesting me what to buy from these idiots (I talk about CEO companies in a plugin). Unsubscribing does not work at all, they hardly added to a blacklist, but after some time new cool guys come to send some offers or trash related to CEO.
    • you promised 3 years ago when you will move infrastructure to SSD that you will fix all problems above. And what happened? Nothing, the problems still there, the same problems.

I saw a small part of such restrictions only at PageClick, but only around 20% of all what you have. Other hosts, at least what I have tried do not do this ram things to their clients, they just kick ass bad clients for abusing/violating rules and leaving good on normal, not mega restricted nodes do what they can do with their small hosting packages.

Thanked by 1FHR
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@2014 said:
    Thanks

https://clients.mrvm.net/cart.php?gid=1

• Am really sorry for your experience you have made before 3 years but we improved a lot of things.

desperand said: DDoS protection -> none, there is no DDoS protection, there is just only default OVH L4 DDoS protection

If OVH's DDoS protection is not enough we can filter also via Voxility. Protection never been a problem till today. May I know your ticket ID to check what was wrong?

desperand said: unlimited resources (HDD I mean) with very strictly limited I/O

We must restrict the IO as every serious hosting provider so everyone have enough speed on the server. This is a shared server so there are also other users hosted.

desperand said: space/domains unlimited - but totally limited OPENED PORTS, and all clients like inside some kind of sandbox isolated outside the world with closed everything, except 80/443 port only. That means you can't even attach and use 3rd party mail provider, or connect to a foreign host, etc. You can just upload simple html5 based website, and be retardly happy with it.

Space and domains are unlimited (before 3 years also). All needed ports to host a website are open and you may upoload everything you need. Never advertised that external connections are allowed. You have never been restricted to upload just html5 based websites :)

desperand said: you blocked everything what possible to block, I was not even able to connect to a MySQL server hosted at my server. And do you know what support answered to me? They limited MYSQL port just because of IO abuse. Is it joke? IO abuse where? On foreign host? From who? From me where it is already locked out the box after purchase?

I will need ticket ID to check what was wrong before 3 years.

desperand said: ull of trash plugins which added my email to different spam bases, and I'm receiving tons of bulk crap every week because of these "SEO enchantments" which in cPanel bound to the email address, and when you pressing a button, you create an account with these spammers automatically. Nice feature btw, do nothing, but getting the real email which suggesting me what to buy from these idiots (I talk about CEO companies in a plugin). Unsubscribing does not work at all, they hardly added to a blacklist, but after some time new cool guys come to send some offers or trash related to CEO.

If you refer to Attracta we do not use it anymore.

desperand said: you promised 3 years ago when you will move infrastructure to SSD that you will fix all problems above. And what happened? Nothing, the problems still there, the same problems.

I do not see any problem when external connection are closed (never advertised it), we do not open ports on user request on a shared server and the other points are false, sorry.

desperand said: Other hosts, at least what I have tried do not do this ram things to their clients, they just kick ass bad clients

We do not kick a.., we use cloudlinux to share server resources so everyone can have fast loading websites.

I can see you you are really angry so asking you to try us again I do not think it will work. All I can do is to offer you a $50 coupon so you can try us again. Please note that no ports will be opened and no external connections will be allowed. I can also increse your IO to 20MB (from 1MB) and RAM to 4GB (from 1GB).

Waiting for ticket ID to read it and I hope we can find a solution.

All the best.

• What's your requirements? Disk Space, Bandwidth, budget? Location preference?

• https://www.versio.eu/webhosting (NL with NL/BE/UK geoip available)

Well established company, not some kids in a basement!

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

We are going to complete our 9th year anniversary, You can purchase hosting from us. We have server in various location like USA, UK, Canada and Spain. (Will expend it to many other country)

• emgemg Veteran

I have had an account with InMotion Hosting with no problems or issues since I signed up nearly two years ago. Uptime has been nearly perfect. Support has been very good, although I have not needed it much.

A friend warned me about InMotion Hosting's poor record from the past, but only after I told him that I had signed up. So far, my experience has been excellent.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello @OP,

Please have look to our hosting offers https://www.ikoula.com/en/web-hosting

Thomas

Thanked by 1mikho
  • ModeratusModeratus Member
    edited March 2018

--mod edit

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Checkout our shared hosting at URL:
    https://www.web-project.co.uk/shared-hosting

We do also a special offers with more that 75% off on annual payments (let me know if you will be interested in promotional coupons)

• Well, I like HostMantis, they are surely fast and reliable. Check WHT for their 70%+ off offering.

• I like Superb, not low end, but they've been solid and trustworthy for years.

• ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep

Which location are you looking for exactly?

• Using HostMantis, because buyshared always out of stock.

• Please follow what the OP said

trusted company

• Impactshared.com is great! I'm using them for last two years, has all the features.