Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Low hardware, big space
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Low hardware, big space

im looking a dedicated server with 8 or 10 tbs, with a low hardware, 8 gbs in memory and a low processor, somebody know any good option?

Comments

• Check Hetzner.

Translation: I'm looking for a dedicated server with 8 or 10TB of HDD space, however, I would prefer if the memory and processor were bare minimum (8 GB & some sort of I7 processor), does anyone know a good option?

• unfortunately in hetzner there is setup fee, i am trying to save money :) however this is a good option https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/ex41

• What location do you want? Maybe you can try the new SYS-SAT-2-16 which has 4x 2TB drives. It's €37/m and a decent box with Xeon W3520 and 16GB ECC ram.

• Precisely i was checking that server, for now is the best option that i can get, however i was looking another option, if there is more space maybe