Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cociu's birthday - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cociu's birthday

2»

Comments

• @cociu said:

tenpera said: @cociu and then open ticket to add 50%?

fuck no , please :) we any way have yet arrownd 50 tikets about this , just upload the credit and wait , in maximum 24 hours you will see the free amount too . 24 hours because we need to make all this manually and right now have only 3 person involucrated in this promo.

Just added the credit and opened a ticket. Then I saw this reply, I closed the ticket. Hope that it would not bother you XD

• I don't want anything. Just dropping in to congratulate @cociu.

He and his team must have done something damn right, no matter the occasional whining troublemaker, to grow that well in a not exactly considered hot location (like Frankfurt or Amsterdam).

And I can confirm that they are doing a good job. I guess I'll be around on their 10th anniversary, too.

Congrats to cociu and his 10+ people!

Thanked by 2cociu inthecloudblog
  • raindog308 said: So now besides perfume and hosting, you're a florist, too!?!?

i know your sister is hot , but i must to abstain me because is @nekki around

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha
  • Happy birthday, Cociu!!!

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Happy birthday

Thanked by 1cociu
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

• Happy birthday! :). Yes I got the email, used "add funds" then opened a ticket about the 50% promo before seeing this, oops, sorry ;). I also think I paid the invoice twice by accident (mobilpay and paypal) so crediting both is fine with me, or undoing one is ok too. Details are in the ticket.

I have the 1TB plan from last Easter and it's still working fine. Renewal is coming up in about a month so adding the credit now fits nicely. It's 14.7 euro/6 months so that comes to just over $2.00/TB/month when the 50% credit is figured in. That is great, thanks for the promo! :)

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Added 20€.
    Which customer of him expects something like this to happen instant? I dont get it, haven't you guys learned from the past? Just wait, like always. Cociu will do it, like always.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Happy besday @cociu may god blessings you and wish your business running smoothly.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Happy birthday, @cociu. Here's to another 6 years!

Thanked by 1cociu
  • does this apply to those that aren't receiving bday email, but currently have service?

• Happy birthday big fella

serverfood said: does this apply to those that aren't receiving bday email, but currently have service?

Dude just act like you got

Thanked by 2pike cociu
  • Thanked by 1cociu
  • Happy bday Mr Marius.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Many many happy returns of the day Cociu :-)

Thanked by 1cociu
  • serverfood said: does this apply to those that aren't receiving bday email, but currently have service?

yes is apply to all customers who have or had at least 1 service with us

• @cociu said:

jetchirag said: That'd be 1 sister per $25 deposit

are you so cheap ? i will rent you 3 night :)

Did I mention it was per minute?

Thanked by 1cociu
  • jetchirag said: Did I mention it was per minute ?

Pamela is more cheap sorry.

• Happy Birthday, wish you the best.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • AluminatAluminat Member
    edited February 2018

Still waiting for my promo credit :-)

E: Problems solved.

• Aluminat said: Still waiting for my promo credit :-)

give me in private your email should be reviced yet.

Thanked by 1Aluminat
  • cociucociu Member
    edited February 2018

Thanks all guys for participate in this promo , really was much , BUT MUCH more than we have espected so really thanks , this meen our work is apreciated , this meen all of you who upload credit beleve in Hostsolutions.ro , so i am obligated to came soon back here with some amazing offers.

PS still have some hours left until 25.02.2018 hour 0.00 .

Thanks all,
    Marius

• @cociu said:

PS still have some hours left until 25.02.2018 hour 0.00 .

O shit, I needs to get me some :-0

Thanked by 2MasonR cociu
  • phew just added some

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Happy birthday Marius!

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Your connection is not secure The owner of hostsolutions.ro has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website. hostsolutions.ro uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on February 24, 2018, 3:59 PM. The current time is February 24, 2018, 4:02 PM.

Hostsolutions SSL cert expired 3 minutes ago ;).

Thanked by 1cociu
  • cociucociu Member
    edited February 2018

willie said: Hostsolutions SSL cert expired 3 minutes ago ;).

loooolll and sad. i will fix it now.

• Wow great, happy late birthday @cociu!

Is this still on? Seems like I'm late to the party :(