Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone help me in "Website could not found error"
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can anyone help me in "Website could not found error"

I am having one domain with Goddady but when i change DNS Server for my Hosting account . Site is showing not available Even after 48 to 72 Hours update time. If i again change DNS of Godaddy domain is live in 10 minutes.
This problem i am facing with Godaddy only. I am having other domain with some other register but no issue i have faced yet. Why this problem comes with Godaddy only ?

Comments

• You need to provide more information to troubleshoot. What do you mean by "Change DNS Server for my Hosting account"? What does "Change DNS of Godaddy" mean? Also, what is the domain so we can look up what it is currently set to?

• I am having Hosting account with reseller club, So i change DNS for that account. Domain register with Godaddy. When i change DNS for my hosting account domain showing error even after 72 Hours DNS update. if i cancel my hosting account DNS from this domain & Godaddy DNS will automatically update in my domain & domain is live in only 10 minutes.