Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH game still the best?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH game still the best?

Good evening community,

I have hosted a VPS on Living-Bots.net for half a year and did not really have any problems. Before Living Bots I often had to change the hoster because I was attacked by "friends". Some of them have good knowledge of DDoS attacks. By further developing of the methods it is now also possible for them to attack my First Colo server. A friend advised me to OVH. However, the attackers are of the opinion that I am not safe there for a long time either. Can this statement confirm someone? Or is OVH currently the safest provider for a Teamspeak server? Thank you for your help!

Comments

• kms-hosting.com will do the job.

• @pike said:
    kms-hosting.com will do the job.

I've been to KMS before, but I had stronger laggs

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited February 2018

Get OVH Game VPS from @MikeA for your TS3. I also joined there after living-bots. Havent had issues since then.

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • pikepike Veteran
    edited February 2018

@riconeo said:

@pike said:
    kms-hosting.com will do the job.

I've been to KMS before, but I had stronger laggs

wow I know the KMS protection and it protected my TS3 well, even from really large attacks. You really have annoyed someone with too much money to waste.

• Wasn't hosteam.pl once considered one of the best as well? At least for ts3...

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I have rarely ever had any complaints about the game firewall for TS3, most traffic that ends up being problematic can be blocked by their network firewall.

• I have heard of that. But does the VPS have as good protection as the dedicated servers and is it really better than OVH? - I'll take a look at Extravm tomorrow.> @teamacc said:

Wasn't hosteam.pl once considered one of the best as well? At least for ts3...

• @riconeo said:
    I have heard of that. But does the VPS have as good protection as the dedicated servers and is it really better than OVH? - I'll take a look at Extravm tomorrow.> @teamacc said:

Wasn't hosteam.pl once considered one of the best as well? At least for ts3...

The vps has indeed. They come with protection out of the box, dedicated servers not, they are really expensive with protection.

• what would you prefer? OVH or HosTeam?

• LeviLevi Member
    edited February 2018

@riconeo said:
    what would you prefer? OVH or HosTeam?

Hosteam scam, hack, warez, fraud. Take this to your seo link building and enjoy.

• riconeoriconeo Member
    edited February 2018

@LTniger said:

@riconeo said:

Hosteam scam, hack, warez, fraud. Take this to your seo link building and enjoy.

Could you possibly describe that a little bit more what you mean?

• @riconeo said:

@LTniger said:

@riconeo said:

#GTFO

• riconeoriconeo Member
    edited February 2018

@LTniger said:

@riconeo said:

@LTniger said:

@riconeo said:

#GTFO

Yeah, thank you very much....

• @LTniger said:

@riconeo said:

Please provide some proof of this, as it is the first I've heard of it.

Not saying you're wrong, just saying I've never heard it.

• @teamacc said:

@LTniger said:

@riconeo said:

OP is obviously trolling and shilling. No one heard of that hosting company and sudenly bam, it is mentioned in comparison with ovh...

• @riconeo said:
    Good evening community,

I have hosted a VPS on Living-Bots.net for half a year and did not really have any problems. Before Living Bots I often had to change the hoster because I was attacked by "friends". Some of them have good knowledge of DDoS attacks. By further developing of the methods it is now also possible for them to attack my First Colo server. A friend advised me to OVH. However, the attackers are of the opinion that I am not safe there for a long time either. Can this statement confirm someone? Or is OVH currently the safest provider for a Teamspeak server? Thank you for your help!

hosteam.pl has 20Gbps vs. OVH 12000 Gbps

That means your friend's 15 minutes of attack will be equal to throwing your booger in the nose to your monitor and expecting the screen shattered.
    Your friend, do not have skill at all, because you will still face that shit with TS3 anytime as it only supports UDP.
    Change to VENT then your friend can't do shit unless you got shitty as 100Mbps hosting without protection.

• @LTniger said:

@teamacc said:

@LTniger said:

@riconeo said:

OP is obviously trolling and shilling. No one heard of that hosting company and sudenly bam, it is mentioned in comparison with ovh...

I was the first to mention it in this thread. Are you accusing me of shilling?

Thanked by 1Ewok