Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WHMCS][Module] Payment Gateway Allocator
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[WHMCS][Module] Payment Gateway Allocator

BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
edited February 2018 in Offers

Our Payment Gateway Allocator is a module that not only helps you restrict payment gateways to specific countries but also by placing minimum order amount criteria. This way you're making sure that customers aren't worried if a particular gateway is compatible with their country or not and proceed to order conveniently.

Features

• Set country and minimum order amount restrictions
  • Supports all payment gateways
  • Works indefinitely with no restriction to ordering pattern i.e addons / main product

Requirements

• Supports all countries
  • Supports PHP 5.6 and above
  • Supports WHMCS V7 (tested)

Click Here To Order

We only deal in open source modules as such all our future modules will be opensource as well.

This module has been submitted in marketplace for listing.

Got a custom requirement? Contact us @ https://qovic.com/clients/contact.php we will provide you with a custom quote.

Screenshots

Admin Page

Client Invoice

Client Order

Comments

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@AnthonySmith what you were looking for?

• You should probably set the USD price.

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@Ishaq said:
    You should probably set the USD price.

Done!

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Module out of stock? Do you have any screenshots or demo on how it works? Are customers given an option to deposit a larger amount or select a different payment method with the minimum order amount restriction?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Awesome, stuff, Will be taking a look at this next week.

@VirMach said:
    Module out of stock? Do you have any screenshots or demo on how it works? Are customers given an option to deposit a larger amount or select a different payment method with the minimum order amount restriction?

I actually put screenshots on marketplace but they didn't get it live yet, as for the outofstock its just a test on the new module I'm almost done making based on @cociu
    idea.

Now for your question " Are customers given an option to deposit a larger amount or select a different payment method with the minimum order amount restriction?"

Yes they should be able to select another payment method given it satisfies the following conditions

• There should be another payment gateway allowed in their country
    • Their order should pass the minimum amount restriction
  • BharatB said: I actually put screenshots on marketplace but they didn't get it live yet, as for the outofstock its just a test on the new module I'm almost done making based on @cociu idea.

fuck you are rappid man , i am prepared to buy the solution , at least i will not recive (i hope) more tikets about WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WILL BE AVIABLE.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2018

You increased 10 $ already . @nekki was right

Thanked by 1Nekki

@hostdare said:
    You increased 10 $ already . @nekki was right

I just saw open source modules are sold @ 100++ so I thought 50 should be fair :)

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

BharatB said: I just saw open source modules are sold @ 100++ so I thought 50 should be fair :)

not saying it is unfair , just see his words ;)

Thanked by 1Nekki
    edited February 2018

@cociu

Products with 0 quantity and stock control enabled

Notification request accepted

If notification is pending

Email Notification on stock greater than 0 or removal of stock control

^ I'm done with your module, there is however small tweak need to be done to products.tpl located in whichever orderform design you're using :)

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@BharatB What happens when someone clicks the notify button and they aren't logged in? And does it get triggered by stock level being equal or over 1 or by a manual action?

edited February 2018

@trewq said:
    @BharatB What happens when someone clicks the notify button and they aren't logged in? And does it get triggered by stock level being equal or over 1 or by a manual action?

If they are not logged it will ask to login, it triggers if stock control is enabled and quantity is zero

@BharatB said:

@trewq said:

If they are not logged it will ask to login, it triggers is stock control is enabled and quantity is zero

Awesome! A setting to make it a manual action would also be nice or being able to set a minimum threshold of stock for the message to go out or both!

Does it also display the waitlist anywhere?

edited February 2018

@trewq said:

@BharatB said:

@trewq said:

If they are not logged it will ask to login, it triggers is stock control is enabled and quantity is zero

Awesome! A setting to make it a manual action would also be nice or being able to set a minimum threshold of stock for the message to go out or both!

Nope I thought it was unnecessary, if a user visits a product and he already marked it for notification he cannot click the button and it will read "you'll be notified" also if you set the minimum quantity then there is no point in this module, as the remaining quantity is not purchasable.

You need Minimum threshold to be global?

This module will not notify if the product is hidden, and as for manual action you mean selecting products to enable this action?

@BharatB said:

@trewq said:

@BharatB said:

@trewq said:

Nope I thought it was unnecessary, if a user visits are product and he already marked it for notification he cannot click the button and it will read "you'll be notified" also if you set the minimum quantity then there is no point in this module, as the remaining quantity is not purchasable

I meant a list from an admin point of view as it would be good to pull into a BI tool.

Not necessarily with the minimum quantity, say I have a widget that has very limited stock, 40 people are waiting but only 5 widgets are available but I already have 5 people ready to buy now. I don't want it to send out emails to those 40 people when the 5 available widgets will be sold instantly. Just one scenario.

@trewq said:

@BharatB said:

@trewq said:

@BharatB said:

@trewq said:

Nope I thought it was unnecessary, if a user visits are product and he already marked it for notification he cannot click the button and it will read "you'll be notified" also if you set the minimum quantity then there is no point in this module, as the remaining quantity is not purchasable

I meant a list from an admin point of view as it would be good to pull into a BI tool.

Not necessarily with the minimum quantity, say I have a widget that has very limited stock, 40 people are waiting but only 5 widgets are available but I already have 5 people ready to buy now. I don't want it to send out emails to those 40 people when the 5 available widgets will be sold instantly. Just one scenario.

Let's say among those 5, 3 would suddenly decide not to buy.
    What would you do? :) Instead if you're sending a mailer out you're giving your site more traffic and engagement and also a fair chance to purchase for all the subscribers

@BharatB said:

@trewq said:

@BharatB said:

@trewq said:

@BharatB said:

@trewq said:

Let's say among those 5, 3 would suddenly decide not to buy.
    What would you do? :) Instead if you're sending a mailer out you're giving your site more traffic and engagement and also a fair chance to purchase for all the subscribers

Just not send out the email and allow the last 3 to be sold as normal until I had enough stock to cover at least 50% of the waitlist.

More traffic and engagement doesn't help if people leave disappointed all the time.

Thanked by 1caracal

Well not sure if I can make the module think like this, I'll try to figure out something, as for the minimum threshold it can be done.

The listing also can be done I guess wondering how to do deal with the listing when there are too many products as when hasn't given any pagination docs.

P.S Regarding the mailer why not send out notification based on quantity, as cronjob runs every 5 minutes based on quantity I can select users and then send another mailer.

It's all good if you can't. I'll likely just buy it and make it do what I want anyway.

With the listing it could just be as simple as a csv export but if all this data is stored in a separate table anyway it's a non issue.

Yes it's all stored in a separate table, I'll do the global minimum threshold for admin side and then publish the module in the next hour.

edited February 2018

@AnthonySmith as I read rules, it's 1 offer per 14 days do module offers exempt from this rule?

They are not exempt, but you could perhaps post them in the providers area instead.

@AnthonySmith said:
    They are not exempt, but you could perhaps post them in the providers area instead.

Ouch could you please do me a favor to move it there?

Sure.

@AnthonySmith said:
    Sure.

It went into private instead of providers I guess wrong click on your end.

No, It is in the right place, I put it in providers view only.

Thanked by 1BharatB