Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a high bandwidth server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a high bandwidth server

Bandwidth: at least 5tb

Port Speed: at least 100mbps

Budget: $2/mo for 5tb bandwidth

VZ Type: KVM or similar, i'll be using docker containers so full virt is required

RAM: at least 1gb

Disk Space: at least 40gb

Number of Cores: any

Disk Type: any

DDoS Protection: No

Number of IPs: 1

Billing period: monthly

Will be used for: Usenet box

Comments

• Scaleway

Thanked by 1yowmamasita
  • @maldovia said:
    Scaleway

Unfortunately they won't let me add my card

Error code: 6004.
    Oops! It seems that the validation failed.

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

If you stretch your budget a smidge I could do 1GB/1core/5TB/30GB SSD (or 50GBHDD) for $3/mo. Either in Winnipeg (100mbps) or Vancouver (1gbps)

Thanked by 1yowmamasita
  • v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

Hetzner cloud

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Budget not enough for any serious offers

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • Sorry but min. 40 GB disk and 5 TB volume for 2$/mo is not reasonable. Sure, you will probably find something but, frankly, you'll end up in shit land.

Thanked by 2Clouvider lazyt
  • Buyvm slice

• I don't think it is possible for $2/month as you need a lot of disk space and bandwidth the closest I have in mind is Arubacloud but it is only 20GB SSD Storage and 2TB of bandwidth

• I'd try one of those for web hosting. Link?

@freerangecloud said:
    If you stretch your budget a smidge I could do 1GB/1core/5TB/30GB SSD (or 50GBHDD) for $3/mo. Either in Winnipeg (100mbps) or Vancouver (1gbps)

• @freerangecloud said:

Pm'd

• v3ng said: Hetzner cloud

Planning to get 1 here as soon as my account is verified

bsdguy said: Sorry but min. 40 GB disk and 5 TB volume for 2$/mo is not reasonable. Sure, you will probably find something but, frankly, you'll end up in shit land.

Data will be sent immediately to network mounts (hetzner storage, b2 and gdrive) and setup is automated with ansible so I don't really care about "shit land" as long as it "works"

AmitX said: Buyvm slice

but of course! thank you for the reminder

@thharris said:
    I'd try one of those for web hosting. Link?

@freerangecloud said:

Sure, it's a custom plan, I'll shoot you a PM with a link to create an account and I'll have to manually add the service to your account

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@freerangecloud said:

That sounds unbelievably cheap. Im skeptical but curious. How to sign up?

• @yowmamasita said:

Will be used for: Usenet box

Keeping it old-school?

@randvegeta said:

@freerangecloud said:

That sounds unbelievably cheap. Im skeptical but curious. How to sign up?

In Winnipeg this order page works: https://freerangecloud.com/register.php?sig=1 (promo code SAVE40LET).

For Vancouver, I don't have automated provisioning setup so you could create an account here: https://freerangecloud.com/register.php?sig=new and I'll have to ad the service manually.