Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My email still going to the spam..
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My email still going to the spam..

Hello,

less than one week ago I migrate my email on Gsuite. But 2 client see like spam.

How it's possible?

Comments

• Welcome to the internet.

• yes from 1998 :D

• You are in for a hell of a ride.

• Not only does the source of the email matter (self-hosted vs. G Suite or other), but your domain also holds a reputation. If your domain holds a poor reputation, then simply switching providers won't necessarily fix the issue.

Check: https://sendgrid.com/blog/5-ways-check-sending-reputation/

• thank you @gallaeaho!

I check your link and use the tool it's neutral...I think the problem it's the server..it's times to change ip?

• @chiccorosso said:
    thank you @gallaeaho!

I check your link and use the tool it's neutral...I think the problem it's the server..it's times to change ip?

How are you sending mail? If you're leveraging Google servers to send mail then there really shouldn't be a problem with your IP address reputation. If your domain has (in the past) been a source for spam then it's possible you have a poor reputation with their specific mail providers and you may want to find out from them directly. Changing your server's IP will not change anything in this case.

• from Gmail.
    In the past I receive a smtp violation.

• @chiccorosso said:
    from Gmail.
    In the past I receive a smtp violation.

What exactly do you mean by an "smtp violation"?

• When you asked here you were told to make sure DKIM, SPF, DMARC etc. are set up for your domain. You were also told not to use tracking beacons as this will increase the spam score. Have you fixed those things? If not, it is a waste of time to ask again.

Start by using http://dkimvalidator.com/ and see if it shows pass or fail.

Thanked by 1nabin
  • If you think only migrating to Gmail will solve the spam problem then you are wrong. To get your email in the receivers inbox you have to verify the sender is real you. To do that you need to configure and verify DKIM, SPF, DMARC etc as @tetech said.

Please look at for Implementing SPF, DKIM and DMARC in Google G Suite.

• Thank You. Its possibile use gsuite with cron job?

• Enable DKIM,
    enter all necessary SPF, TXT, DMARC records.

But still, your mail will hit spam boxes due to blacklisted gmail IPs and/or due to other reasons. Try using mail-tester.com to identify the problems.

• nabinnabin Member
    edited February 2018

Yes, if you are talking about Schedule automatic synchronizations with G Suite,
    Here is a reference: https://support.google.com/a/answer/6152426?hl=en

• mmm no.
    i use with osticket to generate automatically ticket when client send an email.
    I think i need to use another domain...