Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap 1GB KVM or OpenVZ VPS - Yearly Plan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap 1GB KVM or OpenVZ VPS - Yearly Plan

zeeter82zeeter82 Member
edited February 2018 in Requests

I would like to have the following VPS specs if possible:

$15/year or cheaper from a reliable source/reseller

1 or 2 core (doesn't really matter here)

1GB ram (768MB is prob ok too)

10gb Raid10 storage (minimum)

1 dedicated IPv4

5 IPv6 addresses (minimum)

.us (east coast preferred, but other locations are fine)

I would like two of these plans ($30/year or less for both). Thanks!

Comments

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@AnthonySmith
    Despite that most of his packages are out of stock right now and you would probably have to stretch your budget a little...
    Nevertheless, I am really pleased with my Inception boxes.

You are just a tad late, these were the kind of deals you would have found on Black Friday - if not a better bang for your buck in a similar range... Too bad it's no BF/CM anymore...

• williewillie Member
    edited February 2018

Unless you get lucky with a promo, increase your budget or expect an oversold openvz plan. What is the application? People sometimes overestimate their ram requirements. Maybe you can get by with something smaller.

• I am sure @mikho could help if you up the budget just a bit.

Thanked by 1mikho
  • NdhaNdha Member
    edited February 2018

Hostus still has it @16/y, 768Mb ram, 20gb disk, 1 ipv4 in many locations.. @AlexanderM

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@AuroraZ said:
    I am sure @mikho could help if you up the budget just a bit.

Being small like me in this business, its hard to get ip for less than $1/month. $15/year is hard for me to do right now.

Wouldn’t be a positive sale to offer you something on one of the storage servers.
    I assume you want speed and that is not the storage speciality.

I’m looking for new locations and if you find something interesting, let me know. :)

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • you can look at lowendstock

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2018

I can provide you KVM SSD VPS with 1 IPv4 and 5 IPv6 at $30 year, I will give you working IPv6 but can't configure it with apps, etc. You will need to Do it yourself.

Only one VPS because of at this price with KVM virtualization means selling it at loss. (Its possible to oversell with OpenVZ but I hate overselling so I use KVM and previously I was using Xen but it was not so stable like KVM)

What is use of this VPS?