Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

verry low stock Romania -1tb -4.5 eur/mo - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

verry low stock Romania -1tb -4.5 eur/mo

2»

Comments

• @cociu Hi, Your servers are very nice, great speed, hardly any downtime. Will you offer any yearly deals soon? Thanks

Thanked by 1cociu
  • ps20090 said: @cociu Hi, Your servers are very nice, great speed, hardly any downtime. Will you offer any yearly deals soon? Thanks

for the moment we are in a project who is eat all our time , we will start offer from next month here.

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2018

lay295 said: Ahh crap missed out, I shall wait for the next tine this offer comes along.

we just implement "back in stock" button thanks to @BharatB , wich will send you a email when we will have more stock , in this case you dont need to refresh all day. You must to have account with us or create one to benefit of this feature.

Here you have the link https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?m=product_restock_notifier&pid=271

Thanked by 2vimalware lay295
  • @cociu got anything with low memory (128MB works if swap is enabled), low disk (min. 10GB), low CPU (half a core will work), and low bandwidth (125GB works)? I need only a little bit of everything but I do want a dedicated IP address. Anything very cheap for very little?