Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DigitalOcean quietly enabled 2FA behind your back: lose a domain? lose your DO account - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DigitalOcean quietly enabled 2FA behind your back: lose a domain? lose your DO account

123457»

Comments

• @Ole_Juul said:
    Sad, but I had to Google "autoboot" to see if you guys were serious. :( I've never encountered a system that didn't boot by itself when turned on, so I thought you were joking. But it seems that there are actually people out there who use the word to refer to starting a program automatically at boot time. (eg autoexec.bat) It seems we have a newfangled definition of "boot".

pssst https://blog.dewlance.com/tag/autoboot-vps

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • Gotcha. :) That is indeed a good thing. And yes, the word makes total sense there.

• JoseQuesoJoseQueso Member
    edited February 2018

i have not had 1 friend who "lost" access to their email. if they did, they shouldn't be hosting a site, because first of all: gmail > all, second: yahoo is free, and third: mxroute let's me bust nuts simultaneously because of their prices.

all great options. do has security measures, we must deal with it

• JoseQueso said: gmail > all, second: yahoo is free, and third: mxroute

1/ you can have it, and they'll have you

2/ free indeed. Your info will be free to the world

3/ sounds good

Thanked by 1JoseQueso
  • @Ole_Juul said:

JoseQueso said: gmail > all, second: yahoo is free, and third: mxroute

1/ you can have it, and they'll have you

2/ free indeed. Your info will be free to the world

3/ sounds good

lol you got it