Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$1.95/Y | SSD cPanel in UK, US | HO-OST
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$1.95/Y | SSD cPanel in UK, US | HO-OST

MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
edited February 2018 in Shared Hosting Offers

Hello from Ho-ost! Our $1.95 promo is back, and this time it's recurring! This $1.95 promotion is limited to 25 uses, so get it while you can!

Our servers come with a 99.99% Uptime Guarantee and a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and we accept payments via PayPal, Perfect Money, Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies. We offer a Dedicated IPv4 in North Carolina for $2.00/Month.

Shared-1

• 1 Domains (0 Addon)
  • 1GB SSD Storage Space
  • 100GB Monthly Transfer
$1.95 Per Year Recurring - Use Code 195 At Checkout

Shared-2

• 10 Domains (9 Addon)
  • 10GB SSD Storage Space
  • 500GB Monthly Transfer
$12.50 Per Year Recurring - Use Code 50OFF At Checkout

Comments

• sureiamsureiam Member
    edited February 2018

I respect the limits on the addon domains. Makes sure you don't end up with a few bad apples ruining it for everyone else. So shared 2 would essentially be 19 domains total?

• @sureiam said:
    I respect the limits on the addon domains. Makes sure you don't end up with a few bad apples ruining it for everyone else. So shared 2 would essentially be 19 domains total?

It's 10 total, including the (9) add-on domains

• @Hoost said:

@sureiam said:

Gotcha. thanks for the clarification.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @sureiam said:

@Hoost said:

@sureiam said:

Gotcha. thanks for the clarification.

Anyone who has ever dealt with CPanel would read it this way.