Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared/Dedicated mailservers | Reseller plans w/ WHMCS plugin | SMTP Relays | AI spam filtering
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared/Dedicated mailservers | Reseller plans w/ WHMCS plugin | SMTP Relays | AI spam filtering

mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

Mailcheap

Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. CZ & Cyberlabs Inc. USA) provides enterprise email solutions at affordable prices.

What's new?

• Reseller-Enterprise plans have custom branding, AI spam filtering, Premium Relay (SMTP) & WHMCS plugin as standard.
  • Online installer to deploy your private mailserver in minutes (dedicated resources/KVM).
  • POP fetch and IMAP migration tools.

Products

Features (basic plans)

• Unlimited Users
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Premium Relay (SMTP)
  • Web based admin panel
  • Advanced anti-spam (AI) & anti-virus protection (4-step filtration) w/ quarantine management
  • Choice of two webmails: SOGo & Afterlogic (50 MB att.)
  • WebMail, Contacts (CardDAV) & Calendar (CalDAV) w/ Exchange ActiveSync (SOGo)
  • Sieve filtering, vacation auto responder, graphical stats
  • SPF, DKIM, DMARC support
  • IMAP, SMTP, POP, EAS support
  • TLS for secure access & transmission
  • Free setup & migration tools
  • DDoS protection
  • RAID protection & offsite data replication
  • Geo-redundant dual backup MX
  • Comprehensive documentation
  • Full support (L1/L3)

Offers - Shared email servers

Basic 10G

Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 10 GB Storage | Shared server | $2/mo | Order

Annual price: $24

Basic 20G

Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 20 GB Storage | Shared server | $4/mo | Order

Annual price: $48

Featured product: Reseller Enterprise

See all Reseller Enterprise plans here .

Please check the resources below for more information.

Resources

Website | Features | Infrastructure | Status/Uptime | Console | Help/FAQ | Sign Up

Comments

• The new price for basic still isn't bad, considering how much time it saves me from having to bother with dealing with it, myself.

• same time last year we had the $10 plan that jumped to $48 , if only they planned current plan to have 1/2 specs and 1/2 price i would have taken it since no complaints on mailcheap.

• I can't really recommend their basic plans. In terms of customization/configuration they are very, well, basic. I'm particularly annoyed by the lack of configurability of the so-called AI spam filter. For me it creates a lot of false positives and there is no way to influence it but to increase the spam score threshold. Many emails are already being rejected by the MX so they don't even end up in the spam folder.
    I'm currently on the $10 plan from last year and will cancel it after it jumped to $48. Even more so as the introduction of the AI spam filter was one of the main reasons given for the price hike :-|

I've already crawled back to mxroute and am very happy (again). The only thing I miss is SOGO and its ActiveSync which is not available with mxroute. If @jarland would offer that instead of the odd Roundcube/Horde/Squirrel webmail interfaces, mxroute would have all the features one could possibly think of.

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

@ottmi I've revisited your ticket history to find the issue and perhaps rectify it but it seems that the main issue cited was with an improperly configured mailing list whose emails were rejected at the gateway due to SPF failure. This is the default configuration on basic plans to not put undue load on the spam filter itself.

Regards,

Pavin.

• That's true, but a simple whitelist would help to solve this issues. Wrongly configured mailing lists or email servers do exist and are typically out of control of the recipient. Nevertheless, one may still want to receive emails from them.