Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicenter can't get inside Clientarea !!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicenter can't get inside Clientarea !!!

Hello,

bought vps from Dedicenter, seems he is down want check, but after login i click on my products and on my VPS it's just stuck and keep loading for ages and nothing moves!"!!

Last time support was online via Chat is 2 weeks ago !!

Comments

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

You have to be very brave now: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2650882/#Comment_2650882

As @haizhiyu163 said: "Dedicenter is boom!"

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • fuuuck, need save my data!!! what i do now?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@sogus said:
    fuuuck, need save my data!!! what i do now?

Recover from backups.

• i did not any backups. or what you mean? i think killing myself seems here reasonable

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

sogus said: i did not any backups. or what you mean? i think killing myself seems here reasonable

Cant have been anything important then if you did not take any backups, it is not like part of what you were paying them was for managed backups, so given how little you cared about your data, it is probably not worth killing yourself over eh?

• @sogus said:
    i did not any backups. or what you mean? i think killing myself seems here reasonable

Harsh way of learning that sort of stuff.

• Don't ever trust your important data on a non reputable provider, even if you don't care about the privacy you still have at least backup that data to external cloud/storage

• @brian777 said:
    Don't ever trust your important data on a non reputable provider...

I think what you meant to say was: Don't ever trust your data with any provider! ;)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @sogus said:
    i did not any backups. or what you mean? i think killing myself seems here reasonable

But don't kill yourself yet. Just dont do the same mistake twice.

Thanked by 1mksh
  • Does not sound like real news to me here. I think we always knew this, deep deep down.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2018

Don't you think that selling products under purchase price is a promising concept???