Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtual Credit Card to be recharged with PayPal?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtual Credit Card to be recharged with PayPal?

RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

^

Does such thing exist? I've seen a lot of sites offer VCC's, but you can't recharge with PayPal.

Comments

• No, VCC is simply a prepaid card without name and without limitations like Greedot.

And unless they're issued by PayPal (they do have a Mastercard Debit card thingy) you can't charge prepaid cards (apart from physically maybe)

• @Frost said:
    No, VCC is simply a prepaid card without name and without limitations like Greedot.

Depends. I have VCC which can be recharged (can't be recharged with PP, though).

• I've looked for a VCC that could be bought with PayPal but the only ones I saw were scams.

• @dazedandconfused said:
    Depends. I have VCC which can be recharged (can't be recharged with PP, though).

That's possible if it's a prepaid instead of the ordinary debit gift cards, which are the ones that fall under the VCC terms primarily. Greendots and prepaids can be recharged physically (due to chargebacks)

• @nunim said:
    I've looked for a VCC that could be bought with PayPal but the only ones I saw were scams.

Because of chargebacks. You'll have more luck buying using Bitcoin.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Bitcoin is a too expensive currency. I would use such thing to buy $1 google play games.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

The PayPal's debit thingy is not available in my country. :(

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited September 2013

@FtpIt_Radi said:
    The PayPal's debit thingy is not available in my country. :(

Try Payoneer? I have an account and a debit Mastercard with them.
    Use their US Payment Service to withdraw money from PayPal (1% fee). Use the card balance to do ATM cash withdrawal, purchases, etc.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@dazedandconfused said:

even i am using a VCC since about some years now, and its working with paypal.

if you need guidance, kindly PM me or request for a tutorial (for vcc card to be charged with paypal), and i shall do it.

• try entropay. I'm using it afew years ago :)

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    try entropay. I'm using it afew years ago :)

You can use an Entropay VCC to use on Paypal, but cant add funds to a VCC with Paypal.