Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mailchannels Email Relay and cPanel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mailchannels Email Relay and cPanel

Hello,

Just wondering how many users here are using MailChannels Email relay service with cPanel. Are you using their cPanel plugin??

I just set it up (using plugin) and it doesn't seem to be working. May be it needs manual config changes even with plugin install.

Also, how good is their relay service?
I have a very low email volume. My server IP is not in any black list but still emails from server are going to Junk in Gmail and getting blocked at Hotmail. That's the reason of me using email relay service.

Are there any other good email relay service that gets the emails in Inbox??
This is not for Email marketing .. This is for legit daily email stuff. (very low volume)

Also one worrying part is that, my Password reset email for MailChannels was delivered to Junk mail :( ... Wondering whats up with mailchannel or gmail ...

Thanks
Umair

Comments

• I remember when I was using them, I couldn't get the cPanel plugin to work at all - I had to manually put in the Exim configuration from their documentation in the end.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Most clients setup their MailChannels account in the MTA manually, so it respects the hourly limits and such.
    We too recommend setting up manually, however, their plugin works fine for lots of clients.

--

As for their relay service, it's pretty good - works as advertised. There may be a few false positives for SPAM, although you'll receive a bounce message with a link to click in case it's legit email. You can always contact them directly to investigate further and they'll set it as not-spam.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Umair said: Also, how good is their relay service?

The single best you can possibly buy if money were no object. Simply because of one reason:

If an email is rejected due to IP reputation, they send again from another IP instead of bouncing the message to you.

• Umair said: I just set it up (using plugin) and it doesn't seem to be working. May be it needs manual config changes even with plugin install.

Also, how good is their relay service? I have a very low email volume. My server IP is not in any black list but still emails from server are going to Junk in Gmail and getting blocked at Hotmail. That's the reason of me using email relay service.

Service is top-notch. Yes, their cPanel installer is buggy. I reported it sometimes back and if you can send them logs and info, they'll get it fixed.

Otherwise, works fine. Just make sure a single user somehow dont bypass and send 50k emails at once costing you a lot!

Thanked by 1MikePT

jetchirag said: Service is top-notch. Yes, their cPanel installer is buggy. I reported it sometimes back and if you can send them logs and info, they'll get it fixed.

Otherwise, works fine. Just make sure a single user somehow dont bypass and send 50k emails at once costing you a lot!

Yep, their Exim covers this, check the hourly limits section.

• @MikePT said:

jetchirag said: Service is top-notch. Yes, their cPanel installer is buggy. I reported it sometimes back and if you can send them logs and info, they'll get it fixed.

Yep, checked it few weeks back. Will re-implement to see how to goes.

Thanked by 1MikePT

jetchirag said: Yep, checked it few weeks back. Will re-implement to see how to goes.

It does work well, make sure to put it in the right section in Exim :-).

• @jetchirag said:

@MikePT said:

Fuck your signature.

• @6ixth said:

@jetchirag said:

@MikePT said:

Fuck your signature.

Your order number, please?

Thanked by 1Aidan