Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a budget VPS in USA ( Chicago, New York or Illinois )
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a budget VPS in USA ( Chicago, New York or Illinois )

Hi, these are my requirements will appreciate your suggestions, you can send private offers as well:

1) OpenVPN for personal use so Tun/TAP should be enabled
2) 512-1000 MB RAM
3) 10-30 GB BW
4) 10-15 GB HDD or SSD
5) IPv4 @ $1 / IP
6) OpenVZ or KVM
7) Should have a score of zero (test passed) on " https://www.ipqualityscore.com/free-ip-lookup-proxy-vpn-test/lookup/ "
8) Can be any location in USA although I will prefer NY, Chicago or Illinois.

Looking to spend $5-$10 per month for quality service as per above requirements.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• If you're willing to spend $5-$10 a month, get Vultr. If you want it cheaper, get Virmach.

Thanked by 1hybridized
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Take a look at https://www.deepnetsolutions.com plans. Should suit your needs for a powerful VPN in New Jersey!

Thanked by 1hybridized
  • Its hard to get 0, they put almost all hosting related ip's to vpn/proxy detected, i checked more then 20 and all the same score 75. I dont have vpn/proxy on them. Funny thing is i have vpn from my home ip address and its not detected, i get score 0.

• @emperor said:
    Its hard to get 0, they put almost all hosting related ip's to vpn/proxy detected, i checked more then 20 and all the same score 75. I dont have vpn/proxy on them. Funny thing is i have vpn from my home ip address and its not detected, i get score 0.

Exactly, they tag the IP ranges of the known hosting providers.

• Most VPS servers located in data centers are being flagged as data center in IP2Proxy or IPQualityScore. It is unlikely you can get any that passing your requirements.

• @hybridized said:

Chicago is in Illinois... that is like saying "Paris or France".

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • @tetech said:

@hybridized said:

It is like saying that.. because there's other places in France than just Paris :P

• @Hoost said:

@tetech said:

@hybridized said:

It is like saying that.. because there's other places in France than just Paris :P

God forbid he replies again and doesn't use his one post a year to be a geography nazi..

• @WSS said:
    God forbid he replies again and doesn't use his one post a year to be a geography nazi..

How about grammar or spelling?

• @tetech said:

@WSS said:

How about grammar or spelling?

Too late, you've used your post.

• :-D

• Anybody tempted to throw this guy an offer must realize the point below: they'll leave once their stupid third party site tells them something is wrong. I don't miss working support@ on posts like this shit

hybridized said: 7) Should have a score of zero (test passed) on " https://www.ipqualityscore.com/free-ip-lookup-proxy-vpn-test/lookup/ "

• XeiXei Member
    edited February 2018

Feel free to pm me places that still work with streaming services. :P

My guess is outside of VPNs it's unlikely any provider is still under the radar?

• @Xei said:
    Feel free to pm me places that still work with streaming services. :P

My guess is outside of VPNs it's unlikely any provider is still under the radar?

Most VPNS are toasted as well, unless they specialize and those usually aren't cheap. Datacenter IPs are picked off quickly anymore.

• Its too easy to see IPs assigned to an ASN.

• i recommend dewlance hosting, fly on magic cahrrhpet while being ddos'd

• doughmanes said: Anybody tempted to throw this guy an offer must realize the point below: they'll leave once their stupid third party site tells them something is wrong. I don't miss working support@ on posts like this shit

>

I can do $130/m per IP with annual commit for "Fraud Score 0
    Mail SPAM Block List No SPAM Reports Found
    Proxy/VPN Detection Clean IP - Not A VPN/Proxy"

Thanked by 2Aidan doughmanes