Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute.io - MailChannels SMTP Relay Offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute.io - MailChannels SMTP Relay Offers

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
edited February 2018 in Offers

MXroute.io - SMTP Relay Service, by MailChannels

This time this won't be just a simple offer thread, this is a small story to tell you, and way to thank you for your support.

When MXroute.io first started with @Jarland, we were very, very small. We had a volume of 1M emails per month, and we predicted that we'd maybe hit 5M emails in the summer, gosh, it was already exciting to join this business, as a DevOp myself, I wouldn't imagine I'd join the email biz.

We're currently targeting the 10M volume because the 5M goal has already been reached in a month and a half, and we predict that we'll hit the 10M goal next month. That's some serious growth here.

WNDP - WebNegócio Lda. is a company based in Portugal, Europe. As a very small firm located in Portugal, owned by two individuals, we appreciate every single customer that signs up with us. We launched MXroute.io as a partnership with @Jarland, where we both own and operate our MXroute brands, while we look at growing both businesses as well, that is, MXroute.com (for email hosting) and MXroute.io (for SMTP Relay Service).

We never thought we'd reach our 5M goal so fast, and this was, absolutely, due to the great customers we have. This got us so excited, that we even heavily modified our WHMCS interface to integrate MailChannels completely with all the shiny stats, and design that makes us look a more serious company (™). Also, automated suspensions to avoid getting huge overages for our clients (and we do not actually bill for small overages), as well as a great support (™), even when @Jarland is sleeping.

WNDP - WebNegócio Lda. would like to thank @Jarland for the opportunity he gave us as it allowed our company to be noticed in this market niche and grow superbly fast, and thank our clients for the trust they deposit on us.

Alright, enough stories. We're going to list our yearly plans and a monthly plan here and do not expect to have these yearly plans available for the coming months.

LET 5k

5k emails per month

SMTP Relay Access

MailChannels Cloud Access

30€ per year - Signup here

Stock: 10

LET 2k

2k emails per month

SMTP Relay Access

20€ per year - Signup here

Stock: 5

Monthly plans:

Starter

10k emails per month

SMTP Relay Access

5€ per month - Signup here

Stock: No stock limit, this is a standard plan :-)

More monthly-based plans available in our website https://mxroute.io

Benefits of signing up for our plans:

• MailChannels integration in WHMCS (including overages, full automation);

• Automated account suspension to avoid extreme overages, not only to protect ourselves, as our clients;

• 2FA available in WHMCS (secure your account properly);

• Support provided by us and MailChannels - as you're a Cloud user, you're entitled for their 24x7 Support as well;

• Plugins available for cPanel/Plesk;

• Awesome email delivery by MailChannels;

• Beautiful interface to manage your service with us;

• Proper stats shown directly in our panel;

• Upgrade/Downgrade whenever you need to with a simple click;

• MailChannels Cloud account - setup your notifications/webhooks, automate account suspensions and much more;

*Listed prices do not include VAT - EU residents are subject to VAT as per the MOSS Agreement (companies with a valid VAT number are VAT exempt where individuals without a valid VAT number are charged the countries VAT rate).

Big volume plans available at www.mxroute.io

By the way, here's a teaser of our interface, with stats grabbed directly from the API:

Cheers,

Miguel

Thanked by 1jar

Comments

• Question who owns MXroute.io and MXroute.com?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

I like that interface design. Good work

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Awmusic12635 said:
    I like that interface design. Good work

Thank you! Put a lot of work and had help to get it done but had all the pleasure doing so. Getting rid of plain whmcs designs is always a pleasure. I learned a lot to be honest!

• Love the interface nice and clean.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

As just a hint about how fast this is growing: MXroute.com is about to become a customer of MXroute.io because the needs of the second have already outpaced the needs of the first.

Thanked by 2willie MikePT

@lurch said:
    Love the interface nice and clean.

Thank you very much!
    We love getting your feedback, and we're still working on it :D

@jarland said:
    As just a hint about how fast this is growing: MXroute.com is about to become a customer of MXroute.io because the needs of the second have already outpaced the needs of the first.

Let's say that we're both customers of each other... :D
    <3

• Tempted... again :) I'm working with a client using mailjet just to send like 100 mails a day. How would MXroute benefit me in this case? No marketing mail, just business mails but it's important to hit the inbox.

Mailjet is free and works nicely so what is it that would convince me to go for the payed mxroute alternative?

Thanked by 1MikePT
    edited February 2018

@Saragoldfarb said:
    Tempted... again :) I'm working with a client using mailjet just to send like 100 mails a day. How would MXroute benefit me in this case? No marketing mail, just business mails but it's important to hit the inbox.

Mailjet is free and works nicely so what is it that would convince me to go for the payed mxroute alternative?

The first time an email gets rejected because mailjet has a blacklisted IP or unfairly lands in the spam box, that'll be what convinces you. If that day never comes, you're in the right place :)

Thanked by 2MikePT Saragoldfarb
  • @jarland said:

@Saragoldfarb said:
    Tempted... again :) I'm working with a client using mailjet just to send like 100 mails a day. How would MXroute benefit me in this case? No marketing mail, just business mails but it's important to hit the inbox.

The first time an email gets rejected because mailjet has a blacklisted IP or unfairly lands in the spam box, that'll be what convinces you. If that day never comes, you're in the right place :)

I like your thinking :) So mailchannels is pretty solid I when it comes to IP reputation? I think it's worth it to be paying for but I gotta convince the client who's a true cheapskate :).

One a sidenote, would I be able to set thing up so they can use smtp.theirdomain.com as outgoing SMTP server?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Saragoldfarb said:

@jarland said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

I like your thinking :) So mailchannels is pretty solid I when it comes to IP reputation? I think it's worth it to be paying for but I gotta convince the client who's a true cheapskate :).

One a sidenote, would I be able to set thing up so they can use smtp.theirdomain.com as outgoing SMTP server?

Yeah basically, let's say that MailChannels guys are willing to work with you in case your email doesn't arrive properly - that's why you pay for MailChannels. Their IP reputation is pretty good, their system works well. There are always some false positives for messages being flagged as spam, but this is being improved all the time.

You can setup a CNAME if you'd like to for the SMTP server, however, I'd recommend you to have the SPF records as relay.mailchannels.net :-).

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • Nice, interface looks well thought out and designed as well! Continue the good work!

Hate to be annoying about this but there's an unneeded

'

in the paragraph as in

but it's legal ownership is different on paper.

Thanked by 2jar MikePT
    edited February 2018

Edited out :P

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @jarland said:
    Edited out :P

:P you got me second guessing myself

I saw comma, you meant apostrophe ;)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikePT said: There are always some false positives for messages being flagged as spam, but this is being improved all the time.

How will the sender know about this in order to improve anything about it?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@caracal said:
    Nice, interface looks well thought out and designed as well! Continue the good work!

Hate to be annoying about this but there's an unneeded

'

in the paragraph as in

but it's legal ownership is different on paper.

Thank you! :)
    We keep adding features, just got notifications done yesterday. In case a client goes 1% over the plan's quota, a notification is sent.

@dynamo said:

@MikePT said: There are always some false positives for messages being flagged as spam, but this is being improved all the time.

How will the sender know about this in order to improve anything about it?

You will receive a bounce message with a unique link to flag the message as not spam. You can always get in touch with MailChannels support instead and report it and they will promptly correct it.

• @MikePT said: You will receive a bounce message with a unique link to flag the message as not spam. You can always get in touch with MailChannels support instead and report it and they will promptly correct it.

I think I wasn't clear. How will MailChannels know whether the mail landed in Spam or Inbox of the end-user. They cannot.

@dynamo said:

@MikePT said: You will receive a bounce message with a unique link to flag the message as not spam. You can always get in touch with MailChannels support instead and report it and they will promptly correct it.

I think I wasn't clear. How will MailChannels know whether the mail landed in Spam or Inbox of the end-user. They cannot.

They do have proper IP reputation to ensure it delivers in the inbox. Same applies to all other relay services. There's never a guarantee, but some do it better than others.
    Do note that this is not only what MailChannels offer, but as well as Outbound Spam Filtering.

@dynamo said:

@MikePT said: You will receive a bounce message with a unique link to flag the message as not spam. You can always get in touch with MailChannels support instead and report it and they will promptly correct it.

I dunno, but enough people around the internet complain about emails landing in spam boxes that I'm certain they're finding ways :)

Thanked by 1MikePT