Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need VPS + Plesk 9.* control panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need VPS + Plesk 9.* control panel

ztecztec Member
edited February 2012 in General

Hello providers,

I'm in need of a European based, reliable VPS provider that offers Plesk 9.* with their packages.
At least: 512 MB RAM
20GB Storage
200GB Traffic
Reasonable CPU power

Uptime and reliablity are a big factor.
I'm not looking for a LEB or anything, but I know you guys can help me.

Budget is very flexible, and It would be nice if the company could handle the migration.
( So Managed is considered as well but not nessecary )

Thanks in advance,
I'm looking forward to the offers.

Comments

• I see many providers in Europe offering Plesk but I really don't know if is version 9.
    Backups of version 9 aren't compatible with latest versions?

Thanked by 1ztec
  • I'm actually not sure, I want to migrate a very underused server4you dedicated server to a VPS. They also offer a VPS solution with plesk but I'm very disappointed by their Customer Service, I will be posting a long review about them when I have the time. ( all I can say for now is AVOID AT ALL COST )

• ZeroZero Member
    edited February 2012

After a quick search I found out that Plesk 9.x backups are compatible with Plesk 10.x backups (http://kb.parallels.com/en/9578)

You can check MisterHost.de, Hetzner.de, Leaseweb.com and SeFlow.net.

Thanked by 1ztec
  • ztecztec Member
    edited February 2012

Leaseweb looks pretty reliable. But the package with 512MB doesn't specify any burstable RAM or swap and has 1GHZ cpu, is that a guaranteed or could I burst to the full physical maximum like any other VPS as well? (OpenVZ)

Does anybody have experience with Leaseweb?

p.s. thanks a lot for your help Zero, I'm closing in on a deal.

• ZeroZero Member
    edited February 2012

No problem, I'm happy to help.
    I'm pretty sure Leaseweb is using VMware.

• Well, You will get VPS as per your server requirement in Europe as well best offer as many provider give best configuration.