Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does LET look like this for anyone else on the mobile view? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does LET look like this for anyone else on the mobile view?

2»

Comments

• @dedipromo said:

@sanvit said:

dedipromo said:
    Can anyone see this? Two lines of "Thanks" are shown.

The first one is his sig

......lol that's pretty cool...I was thinking vanilla was malfunctioning again....

Again? Don't you mean as usual.

Thanked by 2sanvit dedipromo
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2018

I acctually created a LET android app now with some tool which let's me view the normal mobile LET appearance just fine. Not too bad acctually as LET is now as an icon on my first screen on my phone. Btw it still doesn't work with chrome on my phone though.

That's how the app looks (just like LET mobile should):

• @Ympker said:
    I acctually created a LET android app now with some tool which let's me view the normal mobile LET appearance just fine. Not too bad acctually as LET is now as an icon on my first screen on my phone. Btw it still doesn't work with chrome on my phone though.

Can you share this with me?

• @AuroraZ said:

@Ympker said:

Pm'ed you.

• Quick, fill it with spyware and mine on @AuroraZ's phone!

• @Ympker said:

@AuroraZ said:

@Ympker said:

[removed image to avoid stupidly long quote]

Pm'ed you.

>

Any chance you could share this with me, too?

• Network Error? Or css and js are not loaded correctly.