Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IP from 108.61.x.x - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IP from 108.61.x.x

2»

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

doughmanes said: People ask me a good place to dump all the time and the park is always the best place but stay away from the running trails.

There's a patch of national park I walk on a regular basis. I've seen so many true crime shows that every time I step off the main trail, I expect to sink my foot into a shallow grave.

"An early morning hiker made a grisly discovery..."

• Having difficulty quoting from my mobile, but @jikjik, if I was in business, I would make it a point to understand what my clients want to do. I guess it is a matter of principle to make sure you don't "help" a client if their intent is shady.

Secondly, I am pretty sure, you can charge an initial fee just for the starting effort you have to put in. If you get the IP you want, charge them an additional X. I think most clients would accept.

• I spun up some vultr servers yesterday and both had IPs in this range, so just keep creating and destroying till you get them.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • Have one in this IP range located in Vultr, Japan. Try more times to get an IP in this range.

• As it happens I do have an IP in that range.
    But it is not quite clear to me how you want to use this information now.
    To my best knowledge Vultr does not allow its clients to trade IPs.
    And I certainly wouldn't let anybody use it on my tab.... so you'll have to follow the advice above and grab one yourself.

• After 9 VPS, the 10th was from that range, located in Chicago :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

jikjik said: After 9 VPS, the 10th was from that range, located in Chicago :)

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Sweet Home Chicago!

• Thanked by 1uptime