Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Beta Test] - Please test our new product - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Beta Test] - Please test our new product

2»

Comments

• @blackeye said:
    can i install software in vps ? ( webmin , wordpress , vpn )

Sure.

• I've testing it for the last three days, and the bechmarking is awesome.

The E5-2620 is quite fast.
    I'm still thinking what i'll be doing with the massive 6GB of ram... My projects are relatively small.

So far, it's great, what you get for that price is a killer offering.

Need to do more testing on the bandwidth available though.

• im stumped on what to do with the VPS ... nothing I need uses memory now days.

• Everything about this is great, the network, the memory, the processors and the I/O. I have a hard time filling 6GB of memory too. I'd like more disk, maybe 100GB vs 30GB, but then, with everything else you're offering, not sure that would stay within LET/LEB pricing.

Again, great service!

• If someone were to, say, find the website totally on their own and sign up, would they get service?

Cause the site looks live and it sure is tempting!

• @Dylan

Are you talking about the site in his signature? that's something else.

• DylanDylan Member
    edited September 2013

@Ishaq

Nope, not talking about Backupsy (or Cloudive). There's only one site with this plan.

• @talsit said:
    I have a hard time filling 6GB of memory too. I'd like more disk, maybe 100GB vs 30GB

Again, great service!

Agree!

6GB of memory is too big ...
    it`s better for 2G RAM with 2G vSwap

I'd like more big disk maybe 150GB vs 30GB

lets beat DireVPS.com
    "£4.00/month per 4GB RAM, 1GB vSwap, 100GB Disk space, 2000GB monthly data transfer. Two IPv6 addresses. One IPv4."

• hi sir just drop you a message id like to test your machine

• Thanks everyone for participating our beta test. Our product is now open for grabs: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/13792/vpsdime-6gb-memory-30gb-space-2tb-traffic-openvz-in-incero-dallas-tx-for-7-month