Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help about print NFC Cards.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need help about print NFC Cards.

I know this is a off-topic help. But please give me a some hints if you know some places to print NFC Cards.

I'm looking for printing over 1000+ cards at a time with MIFARE DESFire EV1 2K cards. If any of you guys have past experience on this please give me some help :)

Thanks !

Comments

• what do you mean "print" nfc cards. You mean write to it?

• WSSWSS Member

I've got a MagiCard Rio, myself. What protocols/format are you using?

• needavps said: what do you mean "print" nfc cards. You mean write to it?

do some print work on empty ( plain white ) NFC Cards ( credit card size ) :)

WSS said: I've got a MagiCard Rio, myself. What protocols/format are you using?

I need to print MIFARE DESFire EV1 2K card :) can you do variable print ? name & a 16 digit number on the front side. all other things are just static things for every card.

• WSSWSS Member

@shyaminayesh said:
    I need to print MIFARE DESFire EV1 2K card :) can you do variable print ? name & a 16 digit number on the front side. all other things are just static things for every card.

Most printers can do this; it's all up to your software. I don't offer this as a service.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • WSS said: Most printers can do this; it's all up to your software. I don't offer this as a service.

most of the printing firms ask for a excel file with all variables. so you don't do variable printing ?

• WSSWSS Member

@shyaminayesh said:

WSS said: Most printers can do this; it's all up to your software. I don't offer this as a service.

most of the printing firms ask for a excel file with all variables. so you don't do variable printing ?

I understand what you're asking now. Most of the printing done is a single-shot off of a predefined template; I've never used it with the Magicard software, but it will accept CSV data that it can pull through Excel/Access/SQL.

• WSS said: I understand what you're asking now. Most of the printing done is a single-shot off of a predefined template; I've never used it with the Magicard software, but it will accept CSV data that it can pull through Excel/Access/SQL.

so do you like to make a deal :D

• WSSWSS Member

@shyaminayesh said:

WSS said: I understand what you're asking now. Most of the printing done is a single-shot off of a predefined template; I've never used it with the Magicard software, but it will accept CSV data that it can pull through Excel/Access/SQL.

I don't offer this as a service, sorry. You might try finding who your local larger businesses use for their RFID tags; most people outsource since these devices are so expensive.

• @WSS said:

@shyaminayesh said:

WSS said: I understand what you're asking now. Most of the printing done is a single-shot off of a predefined template; I've never used it with the Magicard software, but it will accept CSV data that it can pull through Excel/Access/SQL.

I don't offer this as a service, sorry. You might try finding who your local larger businesses use for their RFID tags; most people outsource since these devices are so expensive.

Oh come on, just cut him a deal already.

Thanked by 2MasonR netomx
  • WSS said: I don't offer this as a service, sorry. You might try finding who your local larger businesses use for their RFID tags; most people outsource since these devices are so expensive.

yep, they are so expensive :/ do you know anyone who print and ship worldwide ?

• WSSWSS Member

@Aidan said:
    Oh come on, just cut him a deal already.

.. and now you know why I have this. I can't ethically sell it for a rather important reason or few.

@shyaminayesh said:

WSS said: I don't offer this as a service, sorry. You might try finding who your local larger businesses use for their RFID tags; most people outsource since these devices are so expensive.

yep, they are so expensive :/ do you know anyone who print and ship worldwide ?

https://www.google.com/search?q=outsource+print+rfid+cards

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • Tried so many and still searching for the best option. Thank you for the help @WSS :)

• @shyaminayesh, I've heard @WSS does this. He gave me a great price when I got mine printed!

Thanked by 2MasonR netomx
  • Try searching for "smart card personalization" near your location.

• @WSS said:
    That little NON-CIS MALE got his own jet airplane; that little NON-CIS MALE is a millionare.

I WANT MY MTV

Thanked by 2WSS MasonR
  • WSSWSS Member

@dahartigan said:

@WSS said:
    That little NON-CIS MALE got his own jet airplane; that little NON-CIS MALE is a millionare.

I WANT MY MTV

Excuse me.. you misspelled TUMBLRTV. Check your white privilege!

• @WSS said:

@dahartigan said:

@WSS said:

I WANT MY MTV

Excuse me.. you misspelled TUMBLRTV. Check your white privilege!

Oh shit yeah, my bad... this ain't the 80's anymore.

Checked, but slightly wrecked.

• WSSWSS Member

*sigh*

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

So I hear @WSS can print us up some VIP smart card badges for the upcoming systemdcon.

christ... could you imagine if there were such a thing

Thanked by 1JackH
  • WSSWSS Member

@MasonR said:
    So I hear @WSS can print us up some VIP smart card badges for the upcoming systemdcon.

That's a brilliant idea. How quickly can you gather dry straw?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@WSS said:

@MasonR said:

That's a brilliant idea. How quickly can you gather dry straw?

One step ahead of ya. Since it's just after July 4th this year, I'll be stopping by all the firework tents to buy their surplus on the cheap. Time to sing kum ba yah.

• I gots something better then fireworks!

Also @WSS can't take anymore orders until mine are done dammit!