Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About Vultr affiliate.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

About Vultr affiliate.

weloveleiwelovelei Member
edited January 2018 in Requests

My vultr affiliate is $110 , but i just revived $90 . Why ?

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

Have you asked Vultr?

Thanked by 2vovler doughmanes
  • @Lee said:
    Have you asked Vultr?

I subbmited the ticket, without any response .

• welovelei said: I subbmited the ticket, without any response .

and you submitted this ticket to sales today or late yesterday? You know that sales often do not work in the weekend? So most likely no reply before Monday.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • People who signed up with your link should be a customer for more than 30 days before you can clain the commission.

• Geez the Chinese love to demand sales department people on the US weekend but have an excuse about not paying their invoices during their country's countless week or two week festivals

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

There is probably just a delay on some payments or the affiliate never paid or charged back so they removed it from your balance, you will get an answer by the end of the working day Monday I expect.

• hiphiphip0hiphiphip0 Member
    edited January 2018

@doughmanes said:
    Geez the Chinese love to demand sales department people on the US weekend but have an excuse about not paying their invoices during their country's countless week or two week festivals

This is an isolated case, we most people would wait for a response and pay in time.
    OP would get " They are on weekend, be patient " reply in Chinese forum too.