Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I transfer VPS here, its useless to me - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can I transfer VPS here, its useless to me

2»

Comments

• @wjk199511140034 said: no, u still dont get it

$2, u will got a virmach account with this $6/y server, then u can change u login email and passwd, u address, u street, u post code....

everything, just like youself virmach account

and no one need to pay the transfer fee.

With all due respect, what you're suggesting would break VirMach's rules. It's not permitted to give one's VirMach account to someone else.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited January 2018

I don't think OP cares about rules. He just wants his 2 bucks no matter what the cost. He will be in for a rude awakening when he plans for his kid's college fund...

• Why you no pay transfer fee I ready to buy

• 2$ too beaucoup.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2018

@angstrom said:

@muffin said:

@Nekki said:
    There’s a transfer fee to be paid, right?

Yeah, $3

@WSS was a VirMach VPS trader for the LET community back in December. He could say more about the ins and outs of such maneuvers.

You have to have your data on file, the purchaser has to be in good standing, and the seller will be charged a $3 transfer fee. It's not ideal.

@angstrom said:

@wjk199511140034 said: no, u still dont get it

$2, u will got a virmach account with this $6/y server, then u can change u login email and passwd, u address, u street, u post code....

With all due respect, what you're suggesting would break VirMach's rules. It's not permitted to give one's VirMach account to someone else.

This is a good way to lose ALL services.

• @angstrom said:

You need to know, it's a Chinese
    Most Chinese people will not abide by the rules

When you visit hostloc
    You'll see more transactions like this

• @angstrom said:

I do not know virmach has such a rule, so, this post was ended, thank you for reminding me

• @shirakun2 said:

@angstrom said:

You need to know, it's a Chinese
    Most Chinese people will not abide by the rules

When you visit hostloc
    You'll see more transactions like this

Such rule was so weird, I havn't see such rule in other VPS provider

and, not every Chinese speak English, and virmach havn't Chinese version TOS, people have no patience read every page, then dont expect Chinese translate every page and read every page

• WSSWSS Member

@wjk199511140034 said:
    Such rule was so weird, I havn't see such rule in other VPS provider

Most of them just block Chinese purchases.

Anyone interested in this, be aware that VirMach knows of this thread, and will judge accordingly.

• @wjk199511140034 said: Such rule was so weird, I havn't see such rule in other VPS provider

In the future, you should assume by default that every VPS provider has this rule. You are not allowed to give/transfer your account to another person.

• Too expensive.