Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoKVM.net grand Opening Sale | 2048MB KVM in Phoenix $7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoKVM.net grand Opening Sale | 2048MB KVM in Phoenix $7

PcJamesyPcJamesy Member
edited September 2013 in Offers

Hello guys, we decided to offer an grand opening sale to everyone here on LET, We are offering 50% off all of our already low priced KVM servers for the LET community. Just a little bit about ourselves we were recently founded in early August with the goal in mind to provide the most resources at the cheapest possible price. Your resources are dedicated which means you can use as much of any one resource as your would like. CPU and Disk IO are on a fair share basis, if you are found to be hurting the performance for other users on the node we will try to work it out. If a fair conclusion can't be made a refund will be offered for the remainder of the service period.

Our servers are located in the PhoenixNap datacenter in Phoenix, AZ, we looking into expanding into new locations soon with even more powerful servers.

We can also offer any OS you would like simply open a support ticket and we'll set it up for you. Windows is also allowed on a bring your own key basis.

The Nodes contain a minimum Dual Intel Xeon L5520 processors; 4 7200 RPM drives in Raid 10, dual Gigabit Ports, and 32 GB of ram.

$7 monthly

KVM 2048
Dedicated RAM: 2048 MB
Raid 10 Disk Space: 120 GB
VCPU (Fair Share): 4 Cores
Bandwidth: 2TB @ 100mbps
Ipv4 Addresses: 1
Root Access: Yes
OS reloads: Free
Moneyback: 3 Day No Questions asked
Promotion code: LET50
Order: https://billing.gokvm.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=3

$5 monthly

KVM-1024
Dedicated RAM: 1024 MB
Raid 10 Disk Space: 80 GB
VCPU (Fair Share): 2 Cores
Bandwidth: 1TB @ 100mbps
Ipv4 Addresses: 1
Root Access: Yes
OS reloads: Free
Moneyback: 3 Day No Questions asked
Order: https://billing.gokvm.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

Upgrades (open ticket)

1 TB extra Bandwidth $5.00 monthly
10 GB raid 10 space $1.50 monthly
1 Extra ipv4 address $1.50 Monthly
Combine any two packages (pricing varies)

Test IP: 162.213.211.198

Test File: 162.213.211.198/100mb.test

Comments

• I thought it was GetKVM for a minute then.

Nice prices :)

• I/O Speed =?, I want to order VPS with high I/O.

• @evan1988

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 6.36897 s, 169 MB/s

@Asim i'm not having any issue pulling up the pages, what browser are you using and i'll try in it. Anyone else not loading the order pages. If it's not opening a specific plan just click on the one you would like.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

IO is deffinetely going to be a bottleneck. I am pulling same speed on software RAID1 nodes.

Also interesting, 128GB of RAM on that dual l5520 configuration.

• @PcJamesy WHMCS links are in this form http://mywebsite.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=xxx

The links above are formed when the order is IN YOUR CART so it will work for you but not for anyone else. Try emptying your cart or new browser and you will see what I mean

• Yes, I/O not good for many VPSs on Node With 128 Gb Ram

• @Asim all fixed

• ngstargatengstargate Member
    edited September 2013
    • Members must have 5 posts and have been registered for 7 days to be allowed to post in this forum.
    • Providers under 12 months old need to display valid Public WHOIS information on their domain.
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    edited September 2013

@ngstargate said:
    Providers under 12 months old need to display valid Public WHOIS information on their domain.

Thread will be temporary closed and reopened if host decide to comply to the forum rules. If not we will remove offer.

edit
    Thank you @PcJamesy. Reopen.

• the website is down now.

• Site's down?

• Confirming, site's down at the moment.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

So all it took to end gokvm was a single botched offer? seriously.... if your asking people to pay you money you could at least pay a little bit of attention to details and make some effort not to look completely amature, none hosts telling you how to form your links, your website is down, your whmcs is down, you have private whois and your here... common man.

I would ask for this to be deleted, come back in 2 weeks when you have fixed everything and try again.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    So all it took to end gokvm was a single botched offer? seriously....

Maybe give the guy a break? So his website is down. Big deal. Seen much worse SNAFUs from long established providers. BTW, my 2 VMs hosted by GoKVM both work. Their SolusVM CP is accessible and works.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@andrzej said:
    Maybe give the guy a break? So his website is down. Big deal. Seen much worse SNAFUs from long established providers. BTW, my 2 VMs hosted by GoKVM both work. Their SolusVM CP is accessible and works.

Fair enough, maybe I came across a bit harsh, its not just the website that is the issue though :) this whole thread is a bad start so he may be better off getting it removed then starting fresh.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Fair enough, maybe I came across a bit harsh, its not just the website that is the issue though :) this whole thread is a bad start so he may be better off getting it removed then starting fresh.

Point ;)

BTW, in case you missed that, he asked people to test his service for about a week beforehand. No charge. And that part seems to work okay. Looks like he didn't pay enough attention to the front end, so to speak. This hiccup aside, seems to know what he's doing...

• the link is error . any windows templates ?

• @blackeye said: the link is error . any windows templates ?

I don't know. But I have. :)

• links are not working for me either

• links down

• Working for me on IE 8.

FWIW, I did the beta, good service and good level of effort from @PCJamesy.

• Thanks @talsit it was an error with the apacheconfig causing the site to be down, the nodes hosting the KVM servers were unaffected.

@blackeye Windows can be installed through solusvm after you order. If there is any custom windows isos you would like to use to install i can add it for you as well.

• license free for windows ?

• Server 2008 and 2012 are available through SolusVM, but they are bring your own licence. If you have a personal windows ISO you would like to install we can add it for you.

• do you allow video encoding?

• @Ruriko I can allow it aslong as it's not a process that is running 24/7 and effecting others on the node.