Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are netcup.de RootServers proper dedicateds or some kind of dedicated core systems?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are netcup.de RootServers proper dedicateds or some kind of dedicated core systems?

Are netcup.de RootServers proper dedicated servers or some kind of VPS with dedicated cores?

The prices look too good to be true if they are actually available!

Comments

• VPS with dedicated cores (threads.)

Thanked by 1rchurch
  • WSSWSS Member

They're KVMs with (partial) CPU passthrough; their VPS line are emulated CPU.

Thanked by 1rchurch
  • Do they offer real dedicated systems?

• @rchurch said:
    Do they offer real dedicated systems?

start here: https://www.netcup-offers.eu/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=1885

Thanked by 1rchurch
  • I just ordered one of their root servers from your sig @falzo, many thanks, the longer contracts are hard to find if you view the site in English.

Also used one of your discount codes without asking (didn't realise they were single use until I'd entered it), so apologies, but thanks for that too :)

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • I like it! 4x1TB.

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited February 2018

@sproot said:
    I just ordered one of their root servers from your sig @falzo, many thanks, the longer contracts are hard to find if you view the site in English.

Also used one of your discount codes without asking (didn't realise they were single use until I'd entered it), so apologies, but thanks for that too :)

you're welcome! it's always worth to have a look at their german pages first because the english ones are not always up to date. if you're searching for something specific and can't find let me know, I'll try to help ;-)

and for those discounts codes: they're are in my sig for everyone to use, it's from netcups referals and I can easily change it to fresh once, so no worries! ;-)