Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Hetzner EX41S-SSD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Hetzner EX41S-SSD

v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider
edited January 2018 in Requests

Hi,

I'm looking for a Hetzner EX41S-SSD server.
The Server should have the i7 7700.
Just write me your price expectations.

Regards
v3ng

Comments

• No i7-7700 in Hetzner EX41S-SSD, only i7-6700

• WSSWSS Member

Can't you just up it 1000 for me?

Regards v3ng

• williewillie Member
    edited January 2018

I think @Hetzner_OL mentioned a while back that there was a mix of 6700s and 7700s in the server pool and if you wanted a 7700 you could ask for it via ticket. Added: newly built ones are mostly 7700s since the older 6700 has become harder to get.

Thanked by 2v3ng Hetzner_OL
  • Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

@willie is correct. As I wrote in a different thread about the EX41-SSD: "Our hardware team uses what is in stock at the time that they do the server builds. So sometimes the server will be deployed with an i7-6700 and sometimes with an i7-7700. Since there are fewer i7-6700s availble for us to purchase, we will likely be using more i7-7700s in the future. If you'd prefer to have a i7-7700, you can mention this at the end of the order." --Katie, Marketing

• is it cheaper to buy from someone else than to order directly on hetzner because of the setup fee?

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

Push!

• Tagging @PUSHR_Victor as he might have one he wants to get rid of soon.

Thanked by 1PUSHR_Victor

Would also take an EX41-SSD.
    @teamacc / mod could you please adopt the title to: Looking for Hetzner EX41-SSD or EX41S-SSD

• Well if they're looking for one then I'd like one also :) Would be great if I didn't have to pay that setup fee lol

• PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep

@teamacc said:
    Tagging @PUSHR_Victor as he might have one he wants to get rid of soon.

Can't transfer it unless I've had it for at least 31 days, unfortunately. Cancelled it yesterday as there was no more use of it.

Push

• v3ng said:

Push

Please stop that. If you've wanted an ex41-ssd for this long, pay the setup fee and order one.

I haven't pushed the thread for like 2 months...