Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Singapore VPS for VPN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Singapore VPS for VPN

Need a Singapore VPS for VPN

Requirement:
Yearly price.
256mb ram minimum.
Cheap price, below then 10USD

Comments

• How much bandwidth you want with that?

• @Ympker said:
    How much bandwidth you want with that?

How much you can offer with that budget ?
    I need 100GB+

• @mrlongshen said:

@Ympker said:
    How much bandwidth you want with that?

How much you can offer with that budget ?
    I need 100GB+

I don't offer this, just was asking this to make it easier for providers to know what you expect.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I don't think so for Singapore, you might need to raise your budget or at least without IPv4

• Maybe go with a VPN company, or get a Vultr instance and utilize the hourly billing?

• XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

10 month??

• Quadhost/i-83 has cheap Singapore.

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • i-83 seems to be the only choice within this budget. Treudler or dedicenter seems to have/had SGP vps but quality wise i-83 is probably still better. However, i-83 only has 512mb+ plans available at thia time whose spec is a bit overkill. If you're not in hurry, wait for months and they may have smaller plans available someday.
    There are more options if you're fine with HK location, and it should give you similar latency .

• I need yearly price.
    Currently got 1gb vps on vultr, linode, digital ocean. (OVERPOWER) haha
    I just need a 256mb for vpn.

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2018

There're lots of Singapore's big player on the IoT, including but not to limited to GoogleCloud and (coming soon) the Microsoft (with Azzure). Sure you'll find a good competition there and for a customer, cheaper and cheaper price, of course.

Vutlr, DO, LSW, Linode. and a new comer OVH is on the list of "now showing" Cloud Providers. To be Honest, most of them coming from "not an Asian native/origin company". Let say OVH (is an Ireland/EU), LSW (NE/EU), DO (definitely USA). To add a USA based company: Softlayer and AWS. Many to choose from, and many more.

Many customer in Asia (native Asia like us from Indonesia) has just realized that they aren't interconnect to Asia's Network. Let say traffics from Indonesia to our neighboring country, Malaysia, sometimes goes: Indonesia --> Singapore --> Japan --> Malaysia. Or to Philippines, likewise.

Well, I though it would be wise if the OP is targeting the market or usage in Asia Market, there should be lots of Asia's Big Player, as well. But of course, they are not cheap, as the downside. OP can take a look at http://ping.pe (and put the test IP of the big players. 10 of them are showing China routes I believe, but still lack of Asia to determine or even judge the "situation" mentioned above) to "just" feel the experience of routing coming in/out Asia, and compare between those.

Is it just me, feel it or it might be the price who wins everything?

Thanked by 1hanoi
  • If it's yearly then expertvm($45/year) is your only choice (afaik), because sometimes nat ipv4 isn't good for ur health because it's reputations XD unless if $10 for a year then i-83 is ur available option right now.

• 10 USD a year ? Sign me up

• coreflux said:
    If it's yearly then expertvm($45/year) is your only choice (afaik), because sometimes nat ipv4 isn't good for ur health because it's reputations XD unless if $10 for a year then i-83 is ur available option right now.

Hostus plans(openvz) is cheaper. Also iniz.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • I don't know if ITLDC 40% recurring discount still available.. it's ~EUR2/mo https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/135097/itldc-new-singapore-location

• @NanoG6 said:
    I don't know if ITLDC 40% recurring discount still available.. it's ~EUR2/mo https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/135097/itldc-new-singapore-location

It's not.

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited January 2018

Next year, do aws ec2

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • @vimalware said:

Next year, do aws ec2

Or create another account ?

• yokowasis said:

vimalware said:

Next year, do aws ec2

Or create another account ?

TOS

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • corefluxcoreflux Member
    edited January 2018

@layfon said:

coreflux said:
    If it's yearly then expertvm($45/year) is your only choice (afaik), because sometimes nat ipv4 isn't good for ur health because it's reputations XD unless if $10 for a year then i-83 is ur available option right now.

Hostus plans(openvz) is cheaper. Also iniz.

Sry, I'm forgotten about them, I'll prefer/recommend Iniz then,...

Their service is solid. Using them more than a year and still good support.

https://my.iniz.com/cart.php?gid=32 (INIZ SG OVZ Offers)

I think hostus is a bit more pricey than INIZ if it's about bandwidth and it might be cheaper if their setup cost nulled.

• The cheapest Hostus SG VPS plan is USD25/year, which is a bit cheaper than INIZ. You can buy here https://my.hostus.us/cart.php?a=add&pid=183

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • @danninov said:
    The cheapest Hostus SG VPS plan is USD25/year, which is a bit cheaper than INIZ. You can buy here https://my.hostus.us/cart.php?a=add&pid=183

I thought it was out of stock, well I'm gonna save it for later then,...

• Alicloud

• Thanks all. I will take a look at iniz or hostus !

• As a people in mainland China is really sad! The government to establish GFW to block the people's contact with the world, one-party dictatorship, the implementation of brainwashing policy! Foreign VPS is our only way to establish contact with the outside world! Of course, will use this technology or a small number of people, but GFW as a devil in general, is more and more powerful!

• WSSWSS Member

@Blecke If your people will stop demanding funds back when country blocks them, then perhaps more will wish to be supportive. At this time, it does not work for any party, as they lose all Chinese access, and money. Good luck in the future- I wish you the best!