Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Cheap Windows VPS Annually
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Cheap Windows VPS Annually

xreann20xreann20 Member
edited January 2018 in Requests

Looking for Cheap Windows VPS paid annually.
Preferably in the US.

SPECS
HDD: 50GB
RAM: 1GB or 2GB
Port Speed: 1GBPS

Please be clear about if you have special rules that other hosting don't have. Thanks

Budget is $20-40.

Comments

• https://www.vpeasy.com/

you can open ticket to install windows

• @xreann20 said:
    Preferably in the US.

SPECS

Please be clear about if you have special rules that other hosting don't have. Thanks

Budget is $20-40.

I hope you have your own license.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2018

Did you have any special rules in mind?

Read the TOS and that is what you have to abide to.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • Maybe the right question is what do you use it for.

• Take a look at BuyVM - Windows is included and you can self-install as required. Fits your needs perfectly.

• @mikho said:
    Did you have any special rules in mind?

Read the TOS and that is what you have to abide to.

I have because others have that vcore that you can max always and other hosts have that you should use 80% not over than one hour..things like that

• @nullnothere said:
    Take a look at BuyVM - Windows is included and you can self-install as required. Fits your needs perfectly.

my budget ranges 20-40..they dont have that

• @ihadp said:

@xreann20 said:
    Preferably in the US.

SPECS

Budget is $20-40.

I hope you have your own license.

I have.. I am just migrating my server

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited January 2018

@xreann20 said:

@nullnothere said:
    Take a look at BuyVM - Windows is included and you can self-install as required. Fits your needs perfectly.

my budget ranges 20-40..they dont have that

nvm, missed the yearly part.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

His budget is $20-40 per year.

• MrVIRUSMrVIRUS Member
    edited January 2018

**You can try Virmach
    Also, add this coupon (LEB30) to cart to get 30%discount **

Mod edit: Dont hide your aff links like that. Aff code removed.

• BuyVM cost $3.5 x12 = $42/year. However, the storage only 20GB but using SSD instead of HDD.

• @jholycloud said:
    BuyVM cost $3.5 x12 = $42/year. However, the storage only 20GB but using SSD instead of HDD.

I need atleast 50gb of space. I can deal with HDD instead of SSD.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

I don't think you are going to find a host that will give you dedicated cores, 2GB ram and 50GB disk for the equivalent of $1.66 or rather with fee's excluding licenses closer to $1.50 p/month.

Probably best off looking for a host with a terrible reputation that clearly pays no attention to abuse, that is the only way I see you 'getting away with it' at this price range, even at the higher end.

CPU cores are always by far the most contested resource in a server or at least have the potential to be, so what you call "special rules" are pretty standard across the industry unless otherwise specified at the point of sale.

Or you could just ignore this and pick a random host on price point, but if you start using cores like they are dedicated, you can expect disruption and ultimately probably removal.

jholycloud said: BuyVM cost $3.5 x12 = $42/year. However, the storage only 20GB but using SSD instead of HDD.

That only has 25% of a core limitation, if the OP feels 80% of a core is a problem I don't think that's going to work out to well :)

• manlivomanlivo Member
    edited January 2018

Virmach 4GB match with your budget Sorry! I missed. this is yearly request

• WSSWSS Member

You have to trust an affiliate linked suggestion when they can't even spell the provider correctly.

manlivo said: Virmatch 4GB match with your budget

His budget is per year not per month.

Thanked by 3WSS manlivo jetchirag
  • manlivomanlivo Member
    edited January 2018

@AnthonySmith said:

manlivo said: Virmatch 4GB match with your budget

His budget is per year not per month.

I removed my suggest. Thank for remind.

• Pretty sure the recent @Hoost offer should work...

• xreann20xreann20 Member
    edited January 2018

@AnthonySmith said:
    I don't think you are going to find a host that will give you dedicated cores, 2GB ram and 50GB disk for the equivalent of $1.66 or rather with fee's excluding licenses closer to $1.50 p/month.

Probably best off looking for a host with a terrible reputation that clearly pays no attention to abuse, that is the only way I see you 'getting away with it' at this price range, even at the higher end.

CPU cores are always by far the most contested resource in a server or at least have the potential to be, so what you call "special rules" are pretty standard across the industry unless otherwise specified at the point of sale.

Or you could just ignore this and pick a random host on price point, but if you start using cores like they are dedicated, you can expect disruption and ultimately probably removal.

jholycloud said: BuyVM cost $3.5 x12 = $42/year. However, the storage only 20GB but using SSD instead of HDD.

That only has 25% of a core limitation, if the OP feels 80% of a core is a problem I don't think that's going to work out to well :)

That is not what I mean. I meant they can limit me to the point they want me to allocate the core. Not that I am the one monitoring my usage that is exceeding. If they want to limit me 25% performance of the core its fine. I will max that, however if you allow me to use 100% I can't control. Just limit me, like hoster side, unmanaged by me. That was my point.

Like the one buyvm is doing. They are the one that sets the limit, unmanaged. A virtual core.

Ah ok fair enough, but windows on 25% of 1 core is going to run like garbage, buyvm is your only fit them if you cannot control your resource abuse, you will just need to network attach some extra storage.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Ah ok fair enough, but windows on 25% of 1 core is going to run like garbage, buyvm is your only fit them if you cannot control your resource abuse, you will just need to network attach some extra storage.

Good idea. Thanks.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I think we need a new forum: LowerEndTalk.

• 80 GB Storage

Unmetered Monthly Traffic

1 vCPU Core

2 GB RAM

1 Dedicated IP

Admin Access

Remote Desktop

https://iportal.host/cart.php?a=add&pid=20

• @zhujiwiki said:
    80 GB Storage

Unmetered Monthly Traffic

1 vCPU Core