Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF: dedi or vps with decent CPU/ 8gb ram/ 100gb ssd/ 10tb bandwidth / 3 ips in NY
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LF: dedi or vps with decent CPU/ 8gb ram/ 100gb ssd/ 10tb bandwidth / 3 ips in NY

Hey guys,

I am looking for a similar offer to this one:

I have my own windows license.

Please let me know if you have anything in mind :-)

Comments

• chiezyychiezyy Member
    edited January 2018

Still looking. Need halp asap :(
    Server should be east coast.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

Why don't you get it from the HVH would be cheaper ?

I can do 8GB Ram , 90GB SSD (Raid10) , 2xCPU (Dedicated) , 5TB Bandwidth , 3IP , Buffalo , NY location for $35/m .
    Order Link If interests you :
    https://client.host4fun.com/cart.php?gid=53 (open ticket for discounted price).

• chiezyychiezyy Member
    edited January 2018

@RIYAD said:
    Why don't you get it from the HVH would be cheaper ?

I can do 8GB Ram , 90GB SSD , 2xCPU (Dedicated) , 5TB Bandwidth , 3IP , Buffalo , NY location for $35/m .
    Order Link If interests you :
    https://client.host4fun.com/cart.php?gid=53 (open ticket for discounted price).

Because legit every offer is out of stock, although it says different on the website. I tried.
    Do you have a 100mb file I can download from that location?

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Please have a look here : https://www.host4fun.com/locations.html (Buffalo)

• @chiezyy said:
    Hey guys,

You are aware that that's 25% of a dedicated e3 1240v3 right? You do not get the full server to yourself, just 2 threads and a quarter of the ram.

• @teamacc said:

@chiezyy said:
    Hey guys,

You are aware that that's 25% of a dedicated e3 1240v3 right? You do not get the full server to yourself, just 2 threads and a quarter of the ram.

Huh? What am I missing here?

• @chiezyy said:

@teamacc said:

@chiezyy said:
    Hey guys,

Huh? What am I missing here?

It says 2x3.4ghz, which means you get 2 threads out of the available 8 (25%).

The e3 v3 has a max of 32gb of ram, so you're getting 25% of that too.

There's a 100gb ssd, so they probably run raid1 480gb ssds in it which they give you 25% of, or raid10 240gb ssds, still at 25% for you.

Thanked by 1chiezyy
  • Pretty sure the picture OP posted is from HVH or their related companies. And he prob linked the Hybrid Dedi servers (you get dedicated portion of server, KVM).