Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for servers to run pptp & l2tp vpn
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for servers to run pptp & l2tp vpn

Hello,

I am a consultant for vpnzuy.com and as a company we are looking fast 1GBIT port speeds with ddos protection of some kind.

we offer free vpn hosting and are located in the united states. we are looking for various locations in the United States.

we are looking for dedicated servers at a decent price

Comments

• Very few providers will be willing to supply you with servers that will be used for public proxys, as the amount of abuse on such servers will rival tor exit nodes.

• we do our best to block torrenting & other issues.

• pikepike Veteran
    edited January 2018

dedicated servers for a decent price can't match your other criteria. 1Gbit Port + DDoS protection + host doesn't care what abuse complaints you receive. Maybe ecatel oder however they call themselves now (but they're in EU)

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Hello,

Most providers wont allow Public VPN/Proxies on their network due to the level of abuse.

• @vmhaus said:
    Hello,

Most providers wont allow Public VPN/Proxies on their network due to the level of abuse.

Way to generalize the whole human race and tell them they can't do something cuz a few idiots fucked around.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@huntercop said:

Way to generalize the whole human race and tell them they can't do something cuz a few idiots fucked around.

What post are you reading? The post you quoted didn't say any of that.

• WSSWSS Member

@KuJoe said:

@huntercop said:

You're talking to cheapwevdev.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@WSS said:

@KuJoe said:

@huntercop said:

You're talking to cheapwevdev.

The name sounds familiar but I'm drawing a blank. Is he just trolling? Did I fall for it?

• WSSWSS Member

@KuJoe said:
    The name sounds familiar but I'm drawing a blank. Is he just trolling? Did I fall for it?

He is actually Gungan.

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@WSS said:

@KuJoe said:

He is actually Gungan.

yep he renamed himself to huntercop when he is anything but that lol.

• @WSS said:

@KuJoe said:

He is actually Gungan.

Damn I have been made, time to wipe the species on this planet and find a new planet to hide in.