Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Refund takes longer than OP likes - calls out the company for being scammers Smart2host.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Refund takes longer than OP likes - calls out the company for being scammers Smart2host.com

NoobskidNoobskid Member
edited January 2018 in Reviews

Carefull about this hosting romania :)
VPS SUCK SLOW ! AND SCAMM MY MONEY, I HAVE PAID 2 TIME, BUT HE WONT TO REFUND ! WHEN ME SEND TICKET, HE IGNORE AND AUTO CLOSE MY TICKET, I HAVE PAID BEFOR DUE INVOICE, BUT SOME AUTO CHARGE TO MY PAYPAL THEM NO WANT REFUND, WHEN ME WANT TO STOP, THEM IGNORE ME, AND ME ASK TO REFUND, COS THEM OPEN VZ IS SUCK ! STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY

DATE : 31 DEC
http://prntscr.com/i0w40x
DATE : 14 Jan
http://prntscr.com/i0w5s5
DATE : 16 Jan
http://prntscr.com/i0w65x

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

All in cap. A kitten has died.

Thanked by 2Aidan fLoo
  • teamaccteamacc Member
    edited January 2018

Thread moved to offtopic, title edited.

Bumping your own ticket brings you all the way down in the ticket queue. Try not bumping your ticket (nor creating new tickets) for a while.

Furthermore, your paypal subscription is your own problem, as the host did not take your money, you send it to them (that's how those paypal subscriptions work).

Thanked by 1ehab
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@smart2host - Last active, December 23rd

deadpool confirmed

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Noobskid said: BUT SOME AUTO CHARGE TO MY PAYPAL

You mean you made an agreement with paypal to create a subscription and you agreed with paypal to send them money every month.

1. Your caps lock key is stuck.

2. login to paypal and cancel your automatic payments.

3. While logged in to paypal open a paypal dispute

4. dont buy from random hosts using nulled billing software in the future.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @teamacc said:

Bumping your own ticket brings you all the way down in the ticket queue. Try not bumping your ticket (nor creating new tickets) for a while.

Furthermore, your paypal subscription is your own problem, as the host did not take your money, you send it to them (that's how those paypal subscriptions work).

How about its ?

http://prntscr.com/i0wagm

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2018

@Noobskid said:

@teamacc said:

How about its ?

Need date/time stamps for each ticket opened and when those were closed. If you opened multiple tickets for the same issue, all but one should be closed. Unless you're in need of 4 replies, you don't open 4 tickets.

• @jarland said:

@Noobskid said:

@teamacc said:

How about its ?

Need date/time stamps for each ticket opened and when those were closed. If you opened multiple tickets for the same issue, all but one should be closed. Unless you're in need of 4 replies, you don't open 4 tickets.

When me open ticket, he ignore and auto close dude :) hehehe

• How the fuck does @smart2host have a provider tag with nulled whmcs btw?

Thanked by 2Aidan MasonR

Noobskid said: When me open ticket, he ignore and auto close dude :) hehehe

One ticket is still open so that doesn't make sense.

• @teamacc said:
    How the fuck does @smart2host have a provider tag with nulled whmcs btw?

Provider tag removed for using nulled. Will not ban until this thread is somewhat resolved/more mature.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

teamacc said: Thread moved to offtopic, title edited.

Editing titles is one of the things that makes LET great ;-)

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@teamacc said:
    How the fuck does @smart2host have a provider tag with nulled whmcs btw?

Noooooot good.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2018

@Noobskid said:

@teamacc said:

How about its ?

Hello Noobskid,

Thank you for contacting LowEndHelpDesk. Unfortunately, we aren't the support department for 'Smart2Host.' Please contact them directly should you require any assistance. This ticket will now be closed.

Sincerely,

LowEndHelpDesk

Edit: lol nulled whmcs is good my man

• @AnthonySmith said:

Noobskid said: BUT SOME AUTO CHARGE TO MY PAYPAL

You mean you made an agreement with paypal to create a subscription and you agreed with paypal to send them money every month.

1. Your caps lock key is stuck.

2. login to paypal and cancel your automatic payments.

3. While logged in to paypal open a paypal dispute

4. dont buy from random hosts using nulled billing software in the future.

when he auto charge me, i'm already send he ticket, but he keep wont to refund, that why i want out from he hosting but all my money still there, and take cancel, same he wont to refund

Noobskid said: when he auto charge me, i'm already send he ticket, but he keep wont to refund, that why i want out from he hosting but all my money still there, and take cancel, same he wont to refund

Many people view it as a courtesy to return money that was handed to them, meaning not required. I'm not saying I agree, and maybe it's a dick thing to do, but I acknowledge that this viewpoint is not entirely uncommon. If you had a PayPal subscription you weren't charged, you actively paid him. It's like hiring someone to write a check every year and forgetting to tell them the job is over, then you want the next check back that they wrote. Returning it would be nice, admittedly, but may not be the only perspective out there.

Noobskid said: when he auto charge me,

He did not 'auto charge' you, it was you that 'auto paid' him, what is your first language please?

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @jarland said:

Noobskid said: when he auto charge me, i'm already send he ticket, but he keep wont to refund, that why i want out from he hosting but all my money still there, and take cancel, same he wont to refund

Many people view it as a courtesy to return money that was handed to them, meaning not required. I'm not saying I agree, and maybe it's a dick thing to do, but I acknowledge that this viewpoint is not entirely uncommon. If you had a PayPal subscription you weren't charged, you actively paid him. It's like hiring someone to write a check every year and forgetting to tell them the job is over, then you want the next check back that they wrote. Returning it would be nice, admittedly, but may not be the only perspective out there.

dude if he profesional hosting, i'm have paid 5 day befor invoice due date. when invoice coming paypal auto charge ? why he no refund some my auto charge ? why he keep the money ? ?

i think unprofesional that :)

• @AnthonySmith said:

Noobskid said: when he auto charge me,

He did not 'auto charge' you, it was you that 'auto paid' him, what is your first language please?

indonesia dude, sorry for my bad grammar

Noobskid said: when invoice coming paypal auto charge ? why he no refund some my auto charge ? why he keep the money ? ?

Because he didn't auto charge. You went to the bank, took out cash, walked up to him, and placed it in his pocket. That is the real world equivalent of a PayPal subscription.

Sure maybe it's rude to not return it, but it's not entirely "not rude" to be angry at someone for not returning money that you gave to them.

edited January 2018

teamacc said: How the fuck does @smart2host have a provider tag with nulled whmcs btw?

Because the provider tag is not an endorsement and the community is self-regulating these days in terms of who they buy from.

It is not the admins or moderators responsibility nor are they held accountable in any way shape or form for allowing scammy shit hawks to take peoples money here and the commercial entity behind the community (colo crossing) are comfortable with this.

It is not the way most of us would have chosen or agree with but that is just the way it is and we have to accept it.

Action is only taken in extream cases with either blatant disregard for the rules or out right scammers e.g. prout.

edit: that is my understanding only, nothing more, I am a simple nobody :)

edit 2: for context I mean beyond the initial checks that a host is 'doing things properly'

Thanked by 1Bitmap
    edited January 2018

Noobskid said: indonesia dude, sorry for my bad grammar

Plenty of Indonesians here perhaps one of them would be kind enough to explain the difference between them 'taking' the money and you 'sending' it via a PayPal subscription in Indonesian.

I would tag some but I only know their origin as they are customers and I would not like to abuse that knowledge.

Either way, file a paypal claim, they are using nulled software, that is all you need to know.

AnthonySmith said: It is not the admins or moderators responsibility nor are they held accountable in any way shape or form for allowing scammy shit hawks to take peoples money here and the commercial entity behind the community (colo crossing) are comfortable with this.

We are very happy to deal with any such cases. There is no amount of work that we can do beforehand that will guarantee both fair access to posting offers and that members will never ever be taken advantage of by anyone.

I resent the implication that we simply wipe our hands clean of it and that anyone is comfortable with providers that scam.

Accepting the mistake and cancelling the subscription would be the first step to mental recovery.

Thanked by 1Aidan

jarland said: I resent the implication that we simply wipe our hands clean of it and that anyone is comfortable with providers that scam.

Caught me before my edit, if you still resent it, sorry, that (what I wrote) is how I see it and that's fine.

basic initial checks, nothing more, cant expect unpaid staff to do continuous monitoring and you don't have the resources to do it in reality under the current setup.

Thanked by 3jar lazyt hawc
  • Maybe they can add it to the pending credit balance to your account to pay your next invoice

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

AnthonySmith said: It is not the way most of us would have chosen or agree with but that is just the way it is and we have to accept it.

But:

AnthonySmith said: basic initial checks, nothing more, cant expect unpaid staff to do continuous monitoring and you don't have the resources to do it in reality under the current setup.

Yes.

Maybe instead of mods doing it, we should have a Provider Applicants category and crowd-source pre-approval checks.

raindog308 said: Maybe instead of mods doing it, we should have a Provider Applicants category and crowd-source pre-approval checks.

Been discussed many times to exhaustion imo, there is little desire for more regulation or change.

edited January 2018

There is little desire because people (like me at least) want the drama. Besides being found out on a forum like LET is far more embarrassing than having their application rejected.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Wouldn't that stop a lot of the colocrossing hosts?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:

raindog308 said: Maybe instead of mods doing it, we should have a Provider Applicants category and crowd-source pre-approval checks.

Been discussed many times to exhaustion imo, there is little desire for more regulation or change.

I've applied 3 or 4 times, always denied. I'm too perfect.