Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with Windows 10 BYOL
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with Windows 10 BYOL

Hi, I need a Windows VPS in any USA region which will run WIndows 10 with BYOL. I'll need 2-4GB RAM, 50-80GB SSD, 1TB+ Transfer, 2+ Core CPU. It should be able to run Windows well without any performance issues. I won't be using any CPU heavy programs or TE or any of that spammy shit. I might install a FTP client for personal use. I am expecting something under $10/month. Paying $5 to some host I got from here but I am not very happy with the performance. Please post your offers.

Comments

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Hello,

We could do 2GB with 30GB NVMe disk space at $7/mo or 4GB with 50GB NVMe disk space at $14/month.

We can do this in Los Angeles if you provide a custom ISO. Feel free to top up as little as $3 to try it out at https://vmhaus.com

• Can you use a Win 10 license in a DC? You might have to use a server edition for that.

• WSSWSS Member

@saibal said:
    Can you use a Win 10 license in a DC? You might have to use a server edition for that.

Legally? Probably not for most cases.

• WSS said: Legally? Probably not for most cases.

EULA disallows it. Now, the likelyhood that Microsoft will ever audit? It's certainly not 0% because I've seen it happen, but damn near it.